• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Patience while waiting for next show

#92591 2 years, 8 months ago
I know the common consensus is always waiting anxiously for the next tour to come. Take this advice for what it is worth cats, BE PATIENT. When the band leaves you wanting more it is for a reason. Once I attained this mindset, I realized it is not about some deadhead ledger of how many shows, but appreciating them more and more regardless of how many I saw. True appreciation leaves you wanting more.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, amusingdeva, rockinbob, 23atwell, bluetrainsugaree
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Patience while waiting for next show

#92620 2 years, 8 months ago
I bet we get some TRI streams before NYE, and after, bobby jay and wassy are playin in marin in jan., so i wouldnt be suprized if they did some shit there, and phil and friends, and 7walkers and mickey hart band all with bob sittin in for a song or two would be awsome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#93151 2 years, 8 months ago
The days between give me time to check out some other live music and maybe save a little cash!

My days between plan includes Mickey's band (done), Chris Robinson's Brotherhood, Orgone, moe., Railroad Earth, Galactic and Umphrey's McGee!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#94513 2 years, 7 months ago
my "days between" strategy doesn't save me any cash. there is too much good stuff going on in the SF Bay Area. on average i attend two shows per week. the next two weeks are really jam packed with shows:

12/8 - Chris Robinson Brotherhood
12/9 and 12/10 - Dragon Smoke
12/12, 12/13, 12/14 and 12/15 - Chris Robinson Brotherhood
12/17 and 12/18 - Mother Hips
Darkstarrz
Fresh Boarder

#94991 2 years, 7 months ago
I wish The Chris Robinson Brotherhood would have came closer to Cincinnati before they left out for the west coast. They came to play Lexington Ky i think? And i found out to late and couldnt make the show. I have herd them do the Grtfl Deads " They love Each Other" on Sirius Sat Radio and i was blown away. maybe i can at least pick up a SoundBoard or a Aud Recording. Im not sure if they sell disc of there live music from there shows ? Anyways enjoy your sweet West Coast Dead Head Paradise music scene. I will try not get coverd in ice and snow out here in cold dreary Ohio.
"Skin The Goat"
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#95054 2 years, 7 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
The days between give me time to check out some other live music and maybe save a little cash!

My days between plan includes Mickey's band (done), Chris Robinson's Brotherhood, Orgone, moe., Railroad Earth, Galactic and Umphrey's McGee!

And Phil! How could I forget! Waiting at PDX for my flight to go to Xmas Jam right now!
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds