• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: Setlist, Indianapolis In. 11/21/11

#89828 2 years, 9 months ago
Congrats, Sue. Looks like you caught a monster. I'm sure there's things to quibble about but if it were perfect, then it wouldn't be live music.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, rockinbob
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#89834 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeez this band always has something up their sleeve. I can't understand how I can continue to have my mind blown night after night by this band. I've seen two tour closers and so far those have been the best Furthur shows I've seen live. I think I know nev to miss a closer now!!

So thankful I was able to get a ticket to the show tonight! Thanks sweet sunshine!!!

First set was freaking incredible. It was like a complete second set! So glad that I got my scarlet fire and I loved that they were split up. Playing into Fingers back into Playing was so sweet! When they decided to go back into Playing they started playing it really funky! I cant wait to go back and hear that! And the Cumberland Blues was probably my favorite of the first set. That got me rocking so hard! I think I read I shouldn't be dancing so hard while I was streaming? Well sorry I couldn't help it!!!

Second set was just as amazing!!! They really pulled out the good stuff this show! I agree Mountain Song shouldnt be a set opener but I'm glad I got to hear it. It's one of my favorites. Watchtower was sooo heavy and good! O I love JK!! They ended Fire real nice. Then into Terrapin!!! Blues for Allah! Other One! Dew! Are you serious??? Thank you Furthur! Then when they ended with We Bid You Goodnight that was it for me. They show was so complete I didn't even need an encore. Sure it would have been nice to hear a NFA or Lovelight encore but I'll take what I can get!

This was a wonderful way to end tour!

Also sorry about the stream. I wasn't able to charge my phone completely and I had to end it early.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#89837 2 years, 9 months ago
FF67, thanks for the stream and you sure caught one hell of a show by the looks of it
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Chester
More or less in line

#89838 2 years, 9 months ago
Great review FF67. I'm so glad you guys got some real good shows out that way.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#89860 2 years, 9 months ago
Finally did Blues for Allah after sound checking it at MSG.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#89873 2 years, 9 months ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
patchmyfurthur wrote:
I'm sorry but a Touch of Grey encore after all that goodness, is just a letdown.
I understand what you're saying, but I find a lot of humor in that choice. They do a nice job with this song, so it could be a lot worse IMO.

I also see this as them saying hey we not going anywhere so don't worry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patchmyfurthur
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#89878 2 years, 9 months ago
I AM DEVASTATED THEY PLAYED BLUES FOR ALLAH AND I MISSED IT. lucky to catch 2 of the now 4 versions but man, i absolutely love that one
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#89879 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
More tomorrow, still have to digest this one a bit more. But I do have to say thanks for all the kind Terrapin vibes, I got it and it was as magical as I hoped it would be, and it felt like you were all right there with me for that one!!

we were with you sue
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#89912 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Bakes wrote:
This goes great with this song.
1291274871460.gif

I leave you guys alone for one night, and this is the kind of stuff you post?!?! Humph!!

Hahaha. I figured since the ladies were out on the town, it was safe for the boys to play.
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#89939 2 years, 9 months ago
Way too funny Suzie
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds