• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Setlist, Indianapolis In. 11/21/11

#89486 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi folks! We made it, but turns out Indianapolis is on EASTERN TIME, not central so it's a good thing we got here early. Headed out now, hope you find a stream or that FF67 can provide one. Going to try and find her now. Have a good night!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, PMoondancer , Zipster, scar1et_f1re, Bakes, deadontherivet
Chester
More or less in line

#89491 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Hi folks! We made it, but turns out Indianapolis is on EASTERN TIME, not central so it's a good thing we got here early. Headed out now, hope you find a stream or that FF67 can provide one. Going to try and find her now. Have a good night!

Whoops! Eastern time?! Wow! Ok, showtime is 7:30 east coast time folks. Thanks Sue.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Chester
More or less in line

#89493 2 years, 11 months ago
Equinox wrote:
You folks in the Midwest have some nice looking theaters!

They do don't they. We've got a few nice ones up here in the north east. But outside of the big city's,
they aren't quite that big. I would support a tour of these old theatre's.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#89496 2 years, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
Equinox wrote:

They do don't they. We've got a few nice ones up here in the north east. But outside of the big city's,

you get what you pay for...i'd rather pay higher ticket prices and maybe hit less shows to get some real intimate theatre shows
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#89502 2 years, 11 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
Chester wrote:
Equinox wrote:

you get what you pay for...i'd rather pay higher ticket prices and maybe hit less shows to get some real intimate theatre
shows

Yeah the fox show was my 3rd of this Midwest run, and the venue alone made it extra special. I would love to see a tour of just theatres.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
greenmonster2420
Fresh Boarder

#89506 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:

Major bummer. Just rushed back here figurin they'd be on soon and lookin for a stream. May be back in an hour for a little, but think I'm gonna go watch some college hoops at the bar before long.

Go BUCKS!!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#89507 2 years, 11 months ago
some of those large arenas are cool like hampton and MSG because of the history the GD had there, but others are just huge and i'm not advocating that the shows should be exclusive but it is nice when the crowd is there for the music and i think that if they had tour with smaller venues that sold out in advance would mean more heads in attendance...that is not meant as an attack on non-heads at shows by any means, lately the talkers have been gaining in number and i feel that for some reason they gravitate to me and it is starting to get really frustrating
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub, Strider1, franahan
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#89514 2 years, 11 months ago
furthur posted this one. I assume they are NOT sharing the stage with "figure and the kilabits" tonight. Really cool looking venue.

Enjoy the show all.

furthurindy.jpg
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer
Straws
Junior Boarder

#89516 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:

Enjoy your Terrapin - you deserve it!!
Ride in the whalebelly, Fade away in moonlight, Sink beneath the waters, To the coral sands below, Now is the time of returning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#89522 2 years, 11 months ago
Straws wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Enjoy your Terrapin - you deserve it!!

Agreed! Im all aboard the give SunSue her Terrapin!!
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds