• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Spacewaffle
Junior Boarder

Re: Set list St. Louis, MO 11/20

#89332 2 years, 4 months ago
Morning. Amazing, but the Fox show is up already on archieve. Thanks so much to whoever posted as I missed some. Happy Indy!
A breeze in the pines and the sun and bright moonlight, lazing in the sunshine, yes indeed.
Spacewaffle
Junior Boarder

#89335 2 years, 4 months ago
Madison is up too.
A breeze in the pines and the sun and bright moonlight, lazing in the sunshine, yes indeed.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#89336 2 years, 4 months ago
Spacewaffle wrote:
Morning. Amazing, but the Fox show is up already on archieve. Thanks so much to whoever posted as I missed some. Happy Indy!

Got a Link? Can't find it. Holy crap Madison is fire can't wait to hear St. Louis! I know I'm late to the party with this but Phil your wall of speaker cabinets, you've gone ape literally
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Bakes
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#89657 2 years, 4 months ago
the encore was RAIN
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#89678 2 years, 4 months ago
wlewis wrote:
the encore was RAIN

The Beatles tune or the JGB one written by Donna?

Could it have been Deal?
Though I doubt they would encore with Deal.
Takin' it in stride!
ScottT
Fresh Boarder

#89784 2 years, 4 months ago
The encore was listed as GLORIA on the setlist, but they opted for hometown favorite Chuck Berry's Johnny B. Goode instead:

Archive link: www.archive.org/details/furthur2011-11-20.akg.jsfrank
Torrent: bt.etree.org/details.php?id=550240
(same source)

This show fell on my birthday and it was just the gift I was looking for!
The following user(s) said Thank You: skidoo
Straws
Junior Boarder

#89816 2 years, 4 months ago
ScottT wrote:
The encore was listed as GLORIA on the setlist, but they opted for hometown favorite Chuck Berry's Johnny B. Goode instead:

Archive link: www.archive.org/details/furthur2011-11-20.akg.jsfrank
Torrent: bt.etree.org/details.php?id=550240
(same source)

This show fell on my birthday and it was just the gift I was looking for!

Holy Shit Batman! Were did you get that? Are you on the inside looking out?
Ride in the whalebelly, Fade away in moonlight, Sink beneath the waters, To the coral sands below, Now is the time of returning.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#89825 2 years, 4 months ago
Where do I start??? Hometown show you gotta love it!! I was having so much fun in the lot i forgot to keep track of time. Tried to get into the venue around 715. Big mistake! I didn't make my way thru the line til after they turned house lights off. I hear them warming up and I'm running around trying to find how you get to the seats. Finally found it. Security would not let me go to my seat. They kept telling me I had to be ushered. I felt really disoriented at that moment. All I knew is I need to get to my seat And I couldn't miss a note! and I was some how being pushed backl finally got to my seat the second they started playing. I had 10th row right in front of Bobby it was sooo sweet!

Opening with Hell in a Bucket was quite a supriser. But the Mama Tried was amazing! John and Jeff were having this musical conversation that blew me away! It was like one was the mama and one was the kid talking to each other. I couldn't quite figure out who was who tho lol. Big arrived way awesome! Peggy-o was beautiful!

I enjoyed the second set so much! Box of Rain was a lot more jammy this show. And Big Band Blues can get any crowd rocking! The Comes a Time was incredible! The end turned really cheery like they whole band had their love cups filled! Let it Grow was very powerful was hoping for the Weather Report. come on Bobby give me one!!! Help Slipknot Franklins was amazing to have at my home show. And the fact they threw two of my favorites in the middle Caution and NSWB. Yes more please!

One thing that was really crazy to me was I would be dancing and I like to get a lil crazy and I love to just move to the music. Well anytime I would put my hands in the air and open them I could get this sudden vibration feeling. At first I was a lil weirded out. Like what's touching me. But I realized it had to be the vibrations from Phil's speakers. It was so crazy you could feel his music in the air like that.

Thank you Furthur for yet another amazing St. Louis show! Please don't forget to come back next time!!!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: brokenarrow, skidoo
ScottT
Fresh Boarder

#89863 2 years, 4 months ago
Straws wrote:
Holy Shit Batman! Were did you get that? Are you on the inside looking out?

That is courtesy of lighting director extraordinaire, Preston. We've known each other online for years but I was finally able to meet him in person and shake his hand at the show on Sunday. He handed me the setlist...
The following user(s) said Thank You: doin_that_rag
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#89884 2 years, 4 months ago
awesome dude, thanks for posting that. i really didn't think gloria could fit under tha cap and that was my first inkling.

NYE gloria?

i thought of rain as i thought of short named encores that GD did, so brian, i was referring to the beatles tune
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds