• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Straws
Junior Boarder

Re: **MADISON** SET LIST PREDICTION GAME!!!

#88318 2 years, 5 months ago
^^^ SunshineSue - Grateful minds think alike!! ^^^
Ride in the whalebelly, Fade away in moonlight, Sink beneath the waters, To the coral sands below, Now is the time of returning.
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#88632 2 years, 5 months ago
the results are in - we have a new leader
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#88775 2 years, 5 months ago
Congrats Straws for taking the lead! we're rounding the the third turn and it's gonna be a sprint to the finish. looks like it might be a photo finish between Straws and SunshineSue. not sure if it's possible to overcome what is currently a 16 point deficit, but i'm gonna give it my best shot!

good luck everyone! this game has been a lot of fun... and thanks to Cooper for all the hard work!!!

7 Straws 62
7 SunshineSue 56
7 Cooper 53
7 FurthurFlower67 51
5 TAPER TSQUARE 46
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#88828 2 years, 5 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
Congrats Straws for taking the lead! we're rounding the the third turn and it's gonna be a sprint to the finish. looks like it might be a photo finish between Straws and SunshineSue. not sure if it's possible to overcome what is currently a 16 point deficit, but i'm gonna give it my best shot!

good luck everyone! this game has been a lot of fun... and thanks to Cooper for all the hard work!!!

7 Straws 62
7 SunshineSue 56
7 Cooper 53
7 FurthurFlower67 51
5 TAPER TSQUARE 46

tsquare - my pleasure brother. ALSO, I will be posting some CRAZY stats on ALL our performance - so its not just about the most points. I have plenty of ideas to have a lot of winners. For one, average song calls per show participated. YOU may be leading in this category!!!
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds