• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

Albany

#85508 2 years, 8 months ago
Who's going? I saw the Dead here in 09, that was the only other "Dead" show ive seen here. Its a nice arena, it feels smaller than it is.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Shakeit.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Albany

#85521 2 years, 8 months ago
WE WILL BE THERE IT IS OUR HOME TOWN !!! going to bring the infamous van , hoping bobby and phil will see it and come sign that would be a beautiful end to our 4 show tour !!! hope you have fun !!! see you there I wanna hear dancing in the streets
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#85522 2 years, 8 months ago
verrry excited we have 11th row !!!! woooohooo!!!!!!!!!!
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#85529 2 years, 8 months ago
11 row...Nice. I'll be looking down at you from section 207!

www.timesunioncenter-albany.com/End-Stage-c18.html
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#85531 2 years, 8 months ago
You said you were bringing your van. Are those lots across the street (near the bus station) free? Do you happen to know if there is any free parking for Albany?
Chester
More or less in line

#85539 2 years, 8 months ago
Shakeit wrote:
You said you were bringing your van. Are those lots across the street (near the bus station) free? Do you happen to know if there is any free parking for Albany?

I will be there. I'd like to meet up with you folks. But I wouldn't count on any free parking.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#85546 2 years, 8 months ago
you can park on the side streets no fee after 6:00 pm for the meters .. ... there are paid lots also not too bad for the night careful about leaving your vehicle over night though when we paid to park for a palace bobby show we left the van overnight , slept in and by 11:30 THEY HAD TOWED IT !!!! we were very sad but we paid the bond ahhahah and sprung her loose , I guess they may have thought we would not have the money to get her back I think they were trying to keep it ...not no but hell no!!! we will be parking on hudson across from shakedown (little side street across from th arena )see you all there I am soooo excited
Chester
More or less in line

#85550 2 years, 8 months ago
alilfurther, we need to set up a meet up spot. No one has stepped up with a good place yet.
It sucks they towed your van. Yeah you might find some free parking, but be careful. Sucks to
get a ticket, or have your vehicle towed.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Chester.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#85555 2 years, 8 months ago
yup yup we will be right next to shakedown unless we get to park infront I am still trying look for the van cant missit !!!
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds