• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Big ups to Working Mans Dead

#85465 2 years, 11 months ago
After the show last night in buffalo I had the pleasure of catching a dead cover band by the name of Working Mans Dead, The bass player being none other than Everyones good friend the member WLewis.

I had a wonderful time and was very happy with the setlist, they play very well together and have a bit more depth and skill than your average dead bar band. I believe we ended up dancing till about 3:30am

OH! and What was with that quadruple encore Lewis? I must have danced for about 7 hours yesterday and I got 6 shows left This tour, You tryin to kill me?

When I got there they were just starting and only a few folks were standing around So i broke into my dancelikenodywatchin mode, And after a short minute the whole place was jumping, Because as I have found Noone is shy to dance when they see someone else just plain going for it, If anyone were to give them shit all they have to do is point at me and say whats wrong with my dancing? that kid looks like he's having a stroke!

Anyway if anyone else from the board was there i was the one in the corner dancing like a broken marionet with a smile a mile wide

Thanks WMD I am still limping! (~)}
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob, Strider1
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

Re: Big ups to Working Mans Dead

#85495 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm glad someone else from the Golden Arrow was there to represent and support WLewis.

I was bummed that I missed it.

Sounds like it was a blast!

It was great hooking up with you in NYC.

Safe travels and see you in St Louis!
Takin' it in stride!
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Strider1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Little Bear, rockinbob
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#85651 2 years, 11 months ago
thanks so much little bear, and strider. you're right little bear your fearless dancing got the joint jumping at one point the place seemed out of control i couldn't see much the lights bounce off my glasses all strange there..we just kept goin til they wouldn't let us any longer. my skull was rattled after that one. i never even made it into work this morning, thank god i still have a job. i'll see you in albany dude
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Little Bear, rockinbob
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#85708 2 years, 11 months ago
post some band videos would love to see your band in action and i aint driving up to buffalo anytime soon
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#85896 2 years, 11 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
I'm glad someone else from the Golden Arrow was there to represent and support WLewis.

I was bummed that I missed it.

Sounds like it was a blast!

It was great hooking up with you in NYC.

Safe travels and see you in St Louis!

Likewise, What a fun little piece of insanity that was! That meal lasted me a couple days, Love Love love!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds