• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Sugaree1
Gold Boarder

Re: Set List Buffalo, NY 11/13

#85458 2 years, 5 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
What the hell happened in AC?

What am I missing here about the AC show?
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#85460 2 years, 5 months ago
I'm happy with the list from Buffalo, now if we can get Sugaree in Columbus, more smiles here, but will be happy just to be there. Hope everyone had a great show
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
kfender
Gold Boarder

#85473 2 years, 5 months ago
What a good time last night!!So many songs I wanted to hear.The Alabama>GSET was sweet indeed!Always love the Built to Last,nice reggae lilt to it.Operator was way cool.I have accepted Bobby singing the Mission even if it is on of my favorite Jerry tunes of all time.I was psyched to see it.Dupree's crushed just like Lewis said.Hard to Handle and Gimme Some Lovin' brought the set to a rockin' end.9 song first set is pretty rare and throw in the fact that alot of the songs played are once a tour numbers and i was thouroughly filled with warmth and joy.Oh the Music opener was Good as always.They do a great job with this one for sure.The jam to start the second set Told me truckin' right away.You have to forgive me but living in NY I have seen everybody's share of truckins.I woulda preferred they opened the show with it and get it out of the way.that being said every time I've heard this band play it the rock it!The Truckin>Smokestack>truckin' was 20 minutes plus of fun!Thought I even heard some Spoonful at the end of Smokestack.That woulda been sick!Birdsong was sweet!Really trippy!!!Really loved the China Cat>Crazy Fingers.2 of my favs for sure and very well played.The Pam>Bathroom window was coo to hear as I am a beatles freak!The Terapin was HUGE!!!!!Guess what?Another one of my personal favorites.I keep coming back to that theme.They slayed the Terrapin for sure.Standing on the moon is another one.Bobby has grown on me wit hthis one too cuz I'll never turn one down LOL.The Lovelite was a rockin' way to end the set.Johnny B Goode appears to be a time constraint encore but oh well.All in all a great show if you ask me!!So many of my faves and some seldomn played songs.I love this band!!!All the haters can stay away.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gr8fulauditors, bokb, lightchaser, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, Cooper
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#85479 2 years, 5 months ago
I'm so glad you had a great show, kfender, because you were sure the hero of the night around here!! That stream was incredible, and I loved being able to listen and dance to such a fabulous show! It made for a wonderful night, and I'm very grateful to you for making it happen. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gr8fulauditors, Zipster, kfender, Bakes
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#85491 2 years, 5 months ago
Even though I was at the show I also want to thank kfender...you are the man for spreading the joy to all our pfriends out there in the INTERVERSE...you rock man!!! WOW what a great run; the Syracuse and Buffalo shows were incredible...last night Bobby was having all sorts of technical difficulties with his wireless device and a roadie changed it out like twice and one time almost ran into Phil's bass..it was way too funny. Phil looked a tad peeved with Bobby and JK at one point and dropped a few bombs to kick 'em back into the groove. I have not listened to the taped version yet but Terrapin was a smoker as was Mission and Crazy man I mean crazy little fingers...JK is so much, we are definitely going to more shows in the Spring and Summer this coming year of the DRAGON and hope the fire breathing monster keeps on keeping on. Birdsong was oh so sweet and Donna and I almost were swept away during Polythene Pam and She came in through the bathroom window, it was awesome. We stopped at Mighty Taco after the show and snatched a couple of Super Mighty Packs and drove back to Rochester with full bellies and big smilies all around. Peace and Love Zipster..by and by Sunshine Sue have fun in Columbus honey cuz I know you will and lest i forget everybody smile, smile, smile.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Zipster. Reason: spellin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gr8fulauditors, SunshineSue
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#85506 2 years, 5 months ago
looks like a great show on paper, and the reviews for this one are very positive. i'm lookin' forward to giving it a listen.

can anyone tell what the encore was supposed to be?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#85518 2 years, 5 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
looks like a great show on paper, and the reviews for this one are very positive. i'm lookin' forward to giving it a listen.

If you can enlarge the setlist picture you can see the Delilah sticking out!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Chester
More or less in line

#85535 2 years, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:

If you can enlarge the setlist picture you can see the Delilah sticking out!

Yeah, looks like it. I expected it, and it felt like it was coming, but I think they just ran out of time.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Chester
More or less in line

#85537 2 years, 5 months ago
Sorry I missed you Kfender. I stopped back by the taper section, but I'm guessing you were in another spot.
Will you be in Albany?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
kfender
Gold Boarder

#85647 2 years, 5 months ago
Last minute call but yes I am going to Albany!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds