• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Set List 11/12/11 Atlantic City

#84773 2 years, 11 months ago
I think we have a new leader in the clubhouse.

Consider the band .....redeemed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#84774 2 years, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I thought he posted after Syracuse that he wasn't going to any other shows this tour?? Hope I'm wrong, that was great getting the first set from him last night!

Well, I'll check. Want to see if I can meet ZMan, or Taper Rob too.

I hope they're all there! I'm just wondering because neither Zman nor Rob were at Syracuse. Sure hope they make the trek to Buffalo, and Albany, too for that matter.
Chester
More or less in line

#84777 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Chester wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I thought he posted after Syracuse that he wasn't going to any other shows this tour?? Hope I'm wrong, that was great getting the first set from him last night!

Well, I'll check. Want to see if I can meet ZMan, or Taper Rob too.

I hope they're all there! I'm just wondering because neither Zman nor Rob were at Syracuse. Sure hope they make the trek to Buffalo, and Albany, too for that matter.

I have more reason to believe they will be at Albany, than Buff. But I'll stop by and see who's there.
If anyones streaming or anything.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#84778 2 years, 11 months ago
Beautiful show everyone. I wsh I could been at this show more than any other recents. You guys are the best! See you all tomorrow
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, Bakes
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#84779 2 years, 11 months ago
think rob will be in albany... I also may figure out how to stream from my hi-def recorder to my iphone and use upstream.
Shouldnt be rocket science but i dont have a pc and am not in the tapers section other than to say hello before and after the show! One more show in Buffalo and I am on for the duration of the tour! Look forward to seeing the posters with the mosters on the floor.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Cooper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
Chester
More or less in line

#84788 2 years, 11 months ago
So you'll be in the tapers section Cooper. I could find you pretty easy.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cooper
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#84793 2 years, 11 months ago
Double encode two nights in a row!?!!?! Exciting! I only hope I'm fortunate enough to receive one this tour!!

Talked with kfender tonight. He confirmed to me he will be Truckin up to Buffalo tomorrow! He will be streaming again and he went out today and bought an extra battery for his phone!!! His name on ustream is kfender1969. Once again I love when F3 members come thru for us!!! And Cooper keep us updated on your streaming! Thank you!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreatestStoryEverTold, SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#84798 2 years, 11 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Double encode two nights in a row!?!!?! Exciting! I only hope I'm fortunate enough to receive one this tour!!

Talked with kfender tonight. He confirmed to me he will be Truckin up to Buffalo tomorrow! He will be streaming again and he went out today and bought an extra battery for his phone!!! His name on ustream is kfender1969. Once again I love when F3 members come thru for us!!! And Cooper keep us updated on your streaming! Thank you!

That's wonderful!!!! Oh, thanks so much for ending my night on such a happy note FF and Kfender!!
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#84801 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

That's wonderful!!!! Oh, thanks so much for ending my night on such a happy note FF and Kfender!!

Also, sunshine - because the set list print out you are getting two more fantasy set list points!! Great job.
You are unbelievable
Ken
Junior Boarder
Ain't it just like the night...

#84806 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice, can't wait to hear it. When was the last time that they played Ripple?
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds