• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
sandee823
Junior Boarder
Ohh mama, aint it good to be alive

Hampton Ho-Jo was playing n the heart of gold band

#8429 3 years, 6 months ago
Forgive the out of place review... But I have to say that on top of a rockin' show with amazing energy- That great energy flowed out of the Coliseum, down the street, around the corner and into the Howard Johnson hotel. Not only did they keep the hotel bar open for a an extra hour or two. They also let us chill out in the common area by the bar with no questions or hassles. A gentleman with his guitar in one hand and his lady by his side were singing and playing tunes; an older gentleman was tending to his beautiful lady who may have had a bit too much too fast; people were mingling, making friends and memories. The kind security guard would occasionally walk by with a genuine smile to say hello or to politely ask us to quite down, but let us be until the wee hours of the morning (about 4 or so). This my friends, was a great stay. It was like sitting on top of hillside out in WV after the music had stopped, but the people had not.
Attachments:
This family has opened my eyes to so much in the world. For that, I am and will remain forever grateful.
My freedoms in the fire, i want to take me higher....free my soul
brobnsita
Junior Boarder
i'm in the world to change the world

Re: Hampton Ho-Jo was playing n the heart of gold band

#11247 3 years, 5 months ago
couldn't have said it better myself, friend
laughin in her eyes, dancin in her feet
sandflea
Fresh Boarder

Re: Hampton Ho-Jo was playing n the heart of gold band

#16746 3 years, 5 months ago
Had a great time! Glad to hear a good Hampton story. Town gets a bad rap at times..
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds