• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Set List 11/10 MSG NY,NY!

#83701 2 years, 10 months ago
sunshine's skirt is awesome. really something. she's got a couple different ones with the big lightning bolts. love it

am i the only one with the hots for theresa williams??
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#83710 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
sunshine's skirt is awesome. really something. she's got a couple different ones with the big lightning bolts. love it

Nope. I was going pretty good off the shrooms and when she walked out in that red dress. WOW
she was captivating. 1 set was great besides the drunk guy who fell and almost pushed me over the side. It was killing my vibe so I made my way behind stage. A few of us got the chance to sit. The sound was so much better there then where I was. Shakedown into The Other One had this primal feel to it. It was a wonderful show. I can hold on to that memory for awhile.
GOOD LOVE
brownie710
Junior Boarder

#83714 2 years, 10 months ago
I prefer to think of it as "whispering sweet nothings" but yes, it is a Llama. We took my daugher to a petting zoo and this one really liked me for some reason.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#83719 2 years, 10 months ago
My ears are still ringing from last night. That show is going to be hard to top.
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#83721 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:

No your not. Considering Bobby's eyes, and Larry giving her 2 babies in 28 months that makes at least 3. She looks fantastic so I assume there was another 1200 men or so within the first 30 rows that would agree...
DarrylStingley
Junior Boarder

#83731 2 years, 10 months ago
I was there last night. What a stupid great first set. I didn't love the second set or ending quite as much. Was sitting on the side stage and it looked like there was some confusion among the boys about whether they were playing another song there at the end.

Where can I go right now to hear this concert on line?
DarrylStingley
Junior Boarder

#83734 2 years, 10 months ago
Chester wrote:
I was wrong about Larry and Teresa. They obviously were planned into the setlist. Took me a minute.
Can't imagine what the other encore would've been. Or why they couldn't fit it in.
I think they could have fit another song it. Kind of a buzzkill ending to an otherwise wonderful night.
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#83737 2 years, 10 months ago
DarrylStingley wrote:
I was there last night. What a stupid great first set. I didn't love the second set or ending quite as much. Was sitting on the side stage and it looked like there was some confusion among the boys about whether they were playing another song there at the end.

www.archive.org/details/Furthur

probably isn't posted yet, but it will be most likely within the next day or two. I think you can purchase the soundboard by clicking the "music" tab at the top of the page.
DarrylStingley
Junior Boarder

#83739 2 years, 10 months ago
Shakeit wrote:
DarrylStingley wrote:

www.archive.org/details/Furthur

probably isn't posted yet, but it will be most likely within the next day or two. I think you can purchase the soundboard by clicking the "music" tab at the top of the page.
thnx
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#83742 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok so last night obviously was great, and the comments here during the show/stream show that we are all in agreement. So I will give a little review based on my drunken recollection. Beautiful day and early evening leading up to the show. Got into the city around 4:30 and went to Jack dempsey's for a while. Went into the garden at 7. I like to relax at my seat. Place was empty until about 7:20, seemed like most knew that a 7:45-8:00 start was the norm. Just gotta give props to the guy next to me and my girl in 309, whose f$%^n BO was so bad it was distracting to everyone arouond us and possiibly the entire section and whole Garden. Jesus buddy, you must love it because you had the perfect arm flail dance to push it around. Thank god you disappeared at setbreak and were replaced with a tame young couple who just sat there like deer in headlights.OK...

Sugar Mags got everyone happy and although it could have had a little more juice to it, we were off to a joyous start. The drop into Scarlet was unexpected for me since it was played just a couple shows ago(theme tonight), but executed greatly, reminded me of Closing of Winterland. Then Ramble On Rose and Bobby messed up the NYC line! Still loved it though and kept things grooving nicely, guys really got synched up here. I was ecstatic to see Larry and Theresa come out and T Jed had most of the crowd singing along. The Uncle Johns that followed was amazing and might have been my favorite tune of the night, which is saying something. Eyes was great, they keep playingthis for me as this is the 5th version I've seen in my last 6 or 7 Furthur shows. Always greatly appreciated though. So Many Roads and Box of Rain were a sweet, tender end to the set, though I was hoping for an uptempo rocker to end such a smokin set.

Set 2 got going with a blast of Shakedown, great inspired playing and fun had by the whole band, the Other One and St Stephen ripped but the move to Unbroken Chain was a misfire for me. I know people hate when I say it, but it's not afav of mine. I enjoyed it more as a rarity than a regular in the rotation. The Wheel was very nice, the perfect tempo for me but that was it. Days Between was where my energy ran out. First set was just too good and pretty long, and the second set had tons of energy until this moment for me. I was also pretty drunk and had burned a lot. We decided to make a bathroom break, which turned into leaving. Heard most of Keep Your Lamps Trimmed which almost had me heading back towards the seats, but I thought it was better to get out while I was still able to make any type of decisions. Thought and hoped I would just miss SSDD, but also missed Fire on the Mountain, which stings, and also an Attics encore. I will relisten today, gonna leave the office around 2 to rest my bones and gear up for AC tomorrow. Hoping for a 'Cuse stream tonight.
All in all a great day and an amazing show, even with missing the Fire and Attics. Hope the stream was good to you folks, I'll be around later and hoping to see you in AC!!
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
The following user(s) said Thank You: bokb, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds