• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82800 2 years, 5 months ago
I guess I just heard Picasso Moon too many times back in the later touring days. I never heard Day job that much.
And all though it's not one of my favorites, I'd be a tiny bit more interested in that one. But not by much.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#82802 2 years, 5 months ago
I'm liking all these thoughts about a guest! Either Crosby or Branford would be delightful!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#82804 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I'm liking all these thoughts about a guest! Either Crosby or Branford would be delightful!!

Nice. Where'd you hear that?
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#82806 2 years, 5 months ago
I just made it up.
Chester
More or less in line

#82807 2 years, 5 months ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
I just made it up.

Cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#82808 2 years, 5 months ago
But it's no stranger than running into Elvis Costello at the gym and and asking hey, by the way, would you and your wife like to sit in with us while we're in town?
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#82818 2 years, 5 months ago
Plus, I have a soft spot for Crosby sitting in cause at my 2nd show my well meant defenses against getting swept up on tour were completely knocked out by him sitting in with the Dead for Love the One You're With. (April 19, 1983) The whole future course of my life was changed by the performance of that song, because although I had resisted extreme temptation all through an amazing show and knockout 2nd set, you can't just ignore people when they're giving you a message...well, you all know the lyrics. It was a very powerful moment, (although it doesn't sound so great on tape after the fact.) I'm pretty stubborn, so I like to think they had to bring out the big guns for me. (I'm joking) . And by the way, where's my banana? MSG stands for Monkey, See, Go, doesn't it?

Apparently my heart isn't the only thing that's soft:Silly me, I remembered just now it was Stephen Stills, not Crosby. What a gaffe. I used to know who I saw that night. My only excuse is that another reviewer of that show refered to him as 'that fat slob', and I unfortunately transposed this comment on that night into refering to Crosby. My apologies all around.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Daisy Mae. Reason: Brain Fart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#82848 2 years, 5 months ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE No special guests. It sucks the energy right out of this band live. Saw it happen at Phils BDAY at Best Buy, again in NYC at Radio City, then in Bocca (although Clarence's last performance on earth), and again at Red Rocks. The band is just fantastic the way they are - in my humble opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Straws
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#82865 2 years, 5 months ago
Cooper wrote:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE No special guests. It sucks the energy right out of this band live. Saw it happen at Phils BDAY at Best Buy, again in NYC at Radio City, then in Bocca (although Clarence's last performance on earth), and again at Red Rocks. The band is just fantastic the way they are - in my humble opinion.

I was just kidding. I have absolutely no information whatsoever about any special guests. Just my little joke.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Daisy Mae.
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#82888 2 years, 5 months ago
Willeyeam wrote:
There will be a full moon so I'm looking for lotsa luna-tic stuff.....Hopefully no Picasso Moon

Dude - how about a Werwolves in London???? (FULL MOON??)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Willeyeam
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds