• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30702
More or less in line

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82777 2 years, 5 months ago
And, tomorrows a full moon.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
james wright
Junior Boarder
Posts:41

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82784 2 years, 5 months ago
Set 1: Picasso moon>trucking>Picasso moon jam> shakedown>Picasso moon>picasso moon jamII>uncle johns band
Set 2: Picasso jam III>Scarlet>fire>picasso moon>terrapin>Picasso jamIV>Picasso moon
Encore:Picasso moon (acoustic).
"You can't quit the mob"-Ken Kesey
The following user(s) said Thank You: tlexvold
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30702
More or less in line

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82786 2 years, 5 months ago
james wright wrote:
Set 1: Picasso moon>trucking>Picasso moon jam> shakedown>Picasso moon>picasso moon jamII>uncle johns band
Set 2: Picasso jam III>Scarlet>fire>picasso moon>terrapin>Picasso jamIV>Picasso moon
Encore:Picasso moon (acoustic).


Yup. The acoustic version for the encore! Perfect!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29208
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82788 2 years, 5 months ago
This is a tough one. I was sure they'd do Terrapin at MSG, but was wrong. Now I've been thinking Peggy-O, Shakedown and Sugaree, with a Brokedown encore. Still, I feel like there's something special waiting to be broken out there...

And on a tangent, I agree with the no Picasso Moon. That came on whatever show gdradio was playing last night between the replays we got, and I literally muted it. I've tried, but just don't like it and never have.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29208
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82789 2 years, 5 months ago
james wright wrote:
Set 1: Picasso moon>trucking>Picasso moon jam> shakedown>Picasso moon>picasso moon jamII>uncle johns band
Set 2: Picasso jam III>Scarlet>fire>picasso moon>terrapin>Picasso jamIV>Picasso moon
Encore:Picasso moon (acoustic).

OMG, I hadn't even seen this when I wrote my last post. You are a sick, sick man!!!
james wright
Junior Boarder
Posts:41

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82792 2 years, 5 months ago
What's worse is there is dark twisted part of me that hopes the band sees my post and actually PLAY that show as a goof!
"You can't quit the mob"-Ken Kesey
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30702
More or less in line

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82793 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
And on a tangent, I agree with the no Picasso Moon. That came on whatever show gdradio was playing last night between the replays we got, and I literally muted it. I've tried, but just don't like it and never have.


But it's bigger than a drive in movie! (ooo-ee)
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29208
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82794 2 years, 5 months ago
james wright wrote:
What's worse is there is dark twisted part of me that hopes the band sees my post and actually PLAY that show as a goof!

Perhaps improve it even more by throwing in a Day Job?
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30702
More or less in line

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82796 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
james wright wrote:
What's worse is there is dark twisted part of me that hopes the band sees my post and actually PLAY that show as a goof!

Perhaps improve it even more by throwing in a Day Job?


Well, I would take a Day job over a Picasso, still, I hope they never do that.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4900
R U Kind?

Re: MSG 11/10 Predictions

#82799 2 years, 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
james wright wrote:
What's worse is there is dark twisted part of me that hopes the band sees my post and actually PLAY that show as a goof!

Perhaps improve it even more by throwing in a Day Job?


Well, I would take a Day job over a Picasso, still, I hope they never do that.


Barf, rather hear Picasso Moon than Day job. Such a letdown for the first set closer imo.

Cmon Branford....On last weekends' Tales from the golden road they said Branford is always asking Gary Lambert when he can sit in the the band again.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds