• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: what songs have you NOT heard furthur play

#82152 2 years, 5 months ago
niarfoxob wrote:
i would love a william tell.........haven't heard it in forever.......

That would be really nice. I saw Ratdog do that back in 09. Very special.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#82295 2 years, 5 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
I have only seen Furthur at three shows- Chicago in November (2) and Wilkes-Barre this past weekend, but I count total songs I have seen live with The Other Ones and The Dead included.

I mean...they kinda are all the same. Not personell-wise, of course.

Right? Does anyone else group the songs they have seen done by these 3 bands together?

i actually do not group them. i saw about 150 shows between phil and friends,ratdog, the other ones, the dead, etc. and i always used to group those. furthur is different for me. it's not the same thing that those groups were. on this board, everything i say is about furthur when talking about the band or music, unless i indicate otherwise. furthur is furthur.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
cletus1
Junior Boarder

#82378 2 years, 5 months ago
how about jgb aint no bread in the breadbox for this economy. and jerrys least favorite song but one of my faves, victim or the crime.
The following user(s) said Thank You: St.Stephenhead, patchmyfurthur
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#82442 2 years, 5 months ago
cletus1 wrote:
how about jgb aint no bread in the breadbox for this economy. and jerrys least favorite song but one of my faves, victim or the crime.

AIN'T NO BREAD!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!! I was just listening to this on the way back from Wilkes-Barre and thought how PERFECT it is suited to the Furthur sound. The harmonies and the jam section are sooo Furthur!
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by patchmyfurthur.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#82509 2 years, 5 months ago
I've been fortunate to see most songs, but always seem to miss Doin That Rag and Foolish Heart. Since those were just played, we can hope for a Lazy>Supp or Essau breakout.

I've only seen a few shows on this tour, but I think these are yet to be played (percentage of error = high:)

Weather Report, Rueben, High Time, Dew, Attics, Comes A Time, Blues for Allah (sound checked in Portland), Zepp tune (Fool In the Rain, No Quarter - praying), Here Comes The Sun, Here Comes Sunshine, Sugar Mag, Lovelight, Throwing Stones, full Scarlet>Fire, Box, We Love You, Dancin, Easy Wind, Black Throated, Must Have Been the Roses, CC Rider, Women Are Smarter, Alabama, Cream Puff War, Peggy O, On The Road Again, Revolution, Satisfaction, Something, Dire Wolf, Mason's, Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Smokestack, Spoonful, Alligator, SOTM, King Bee, Hard to Handle, Duprees, I Want You, Midnight Hour, Mountains of the Moon, Magnolia Mountain, Queen Jane, BIODTL, We Bid You Goodnight, Feelin' Allright, Mr. Charlie, Why Don't We Do It In The Road, Cryptical, El Paso, Me and My Uncle, Watchtower, Any Road, Fantasy>Jude, Days Between, Peaceful Valley, Mexicalli, Around & Around, Money for Gasoline, Stagger Lee, Ramble on Rose, Big Railroad Blues, Just a Little Light, A Hard Rains Gonna Fall, Dark Hollow, Tons of Steel, Train in Vain, I Want You, Ashes & Glass, T Jed, Two Djinn, Might As Well, Mission in the Rain, Eclipse, Jack-A-Roe, Built to Last, She Came in Through the Bathroom Window, Welcome to the Dance, Strawberry Fields Forever, Little Red Rooster, To Lay Me Down, Masterpiece, Quinn the Eskimo, Maggie's Farm, Octopus's Garden, Carry That Weight, The Race is On, Alice D. Millionaire, Mama Tried, Wang Dang Doodle, Don't Ease, Liberty...
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#82512 2 years, 5 months ago
/\ BTW, we already know how deep the catalog is, but when you start typing all the tunes, it's simply staggering! Oh ya, add Stagger Lee to the list
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#82908 2 years, 5 months ago
Cream puff and Reuben would be the shit or and a sugaree
GOOD LOVE
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#83051 2 years, 5 months ago
I would love them to play some jerry garcia band stuff .... how sweet it is to be loved by you !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, Carl
cletus1
Junior Boarder

#85125 2 years, 5 months ago
or even legions of mary or old and in the way tunes.
Carl
Junior Boarder

#85136 2 years, 5 months ago
cletus1 wrote:
or even legions of mary or old and in the way tunes.

im on the 'they should play any jerry song' wagon
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds