• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Set List 11/08 Charlottesville, VA!

#82643 2 years, 9 months ago
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Chester
More or less in line

#82670 2 years, 9 months ago
Well, there was some kind of technical issue involving the new PA system, and apparently was distracting enough
it may have affected the performance a bit. I'm sure they'll be on it, and MSG will be a monster.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#82672 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Checking in after a long day of poll watching, among other things. Set list looks good but, without having heard either set, I'm not too surprised to hear a spark is lacking. There's no particular song here that screams IGNITION. I think they're saving those up for MSG.

I liked a lot of moments in last night's show, especially WLA, but lacking spark is a good way to put it.

On the other hand, if you were watching the same polls I was yesterday (Ohio, MS), those were some very nice outcomes!!

Agreed.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#82700 2 years, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:
Well, there was some kind of technical issue involving the new PA system, and apparently was distracting enough
it may have affected the performance a bit. I'm sure they'll be on it, and MSG will be a monster.

I forgot what song it was maybe it was a few shows ago too, but there was a awful lot of feedback. Past the point of a little tasteful feedback too, it was getting unbearable. Those meyers sure do sound amazing tho.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#82702 2 years, 9 months ago
Sue nice call on the Cumberland. I see they finally did WLAFA, thought for sure we would have got that one at the Greek, but happy for CV. 1 more week until Columbus.
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Brickjp
Fresh Boarder

#82722 2 years, 9 months ago
There was definitely a technical issue during a couple of songs. John K kept fiddling with his knobs and it wasnt helping. I think the band was a bit put off by that. Ultimately, I have no complaints about lasts nighs show. Listening to it now - it sounds great. Dead Dont Have No Mercy is killer!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#82952 2 years, 9 months ago
I'm listening to the second set right now and I wouldn't surprised if there was some kind of technical issue. They sound distracted. Trucking, which is almost always a moment of pure triumph, actually seems tentative. And New Speedway definitely lacks it's usual swagger. They're not playing badly -- at this point they're too tight a band to do that. But something sure seems to be holding them back.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#83147 2 years, 9 months ago
What an incredible show to say the least! I cannot describe the amount of love in my heart during the whole show..I also happened to tear up quite a few times. I just love Furthur with my whole heart and I was incredibly blessed even to attend one show this tour. I had a nonstop smile on my face all night. I see there were some tech issues but who cares, they played as well as they could. I think it sounded amazing, I wouldn't change it for the world. AINT NO TIME TO HATE!!

On a sad note, in my section alone I saw at least 5 people get taken out by police. Not security, cops. It was terrible, every time there was a lighter lit the cops came barreling down the stairs like there was a serious crime being committed. All they had to do was take the pot away not the people but no, gotta make that quota. I felt terrible for those poor people.
Other than that, the night was flawless and shakedown was great. WHAT A SET!

OUR LOVE WILL NOT FADE AWAY!!!!!
Hang your heart on laughing willow,
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by calliopewail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67, bow4bass
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#86459 2 years, 9 months ago
wow how did I know I'd be bummed I had to miss this show when I finally seen the setlist..... I can't be mad at myself cause I know there was no possible way I could of made it but damn that looked like a good show! it sure would have been nice to do the first 10 without missing one but it's all good, I'm so grateful to have been able to do as much as I did this tour without any long term problems.....

I couldn't wait to look at this setlist so at the hotel I got the page up but didn't look at it so that right after the show I could just turn my computer on and see it without needing to wait for an internet connection when I got home - I actually forgot right after the show and had to stop at a rest area to look when I remembered on the way back
bow4bass
Junior Boarder

#88880 2 years, 9 months ago
we were 5th row didnt see any security at all, the heads in front and behind me smoked up the entire show . . .

t
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds