• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Re: Set List 11/08 Charlottesville, VA!

#82114 2 years, 8 months ago
I just heard the drum circle!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#82116 2 years, 8 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
please streammm

how do we know when he is live?

Good question, just keep checking, and holler out when there's something there, I guess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire, tlexvold
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#82120 2 years, 8 months ago
I didn't change all my clocks(i like living on the edge;) )So, I thought it was 6ish CST so 7 on the east coast and I was driving like a crazy person so i could see if there was a stream for tonites show, and after almost killiing a few unsuspecting pedestrians i get home, log onto the computer and see it's only 5:15 CST:oops:

any word on a stream??
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Chester
More or less in line

#82123 2 years, 8 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:
I didn't change all my clocks(i like living on the edge;) )So, I thought it was 6ish CST so 7 on the east coast and I was driving like a crazy person so i could see if there was a stream for tonites show, and after almost killiing a few unsuspecting pedestrians i get home, log onto the computer and see it's only 5:15 CST:oops:

any word on a stream??

I like to mix it up, so I still have two clocks on summer time.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#82129 2 years, 8 months ago
Sundays's stream was sooo sweet.
I didn't realize til afterwards that y'all were chatting it up as the show was going on. I, like I'm pretty sure most of us, don't like talking at a show. But it looked cool to kinda be doing a play by play while listening from home. Maybe we'll get lucky again tonight

i guess my emoticons aren't working.

Chester there's nothing wrong with putting time in it's place by refusing to agree to what time it really is. Only matters when a show is about to start
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by ruby_claire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#82132 2 years, 8 months ago
I wont be looking at the setlist until after Albany, but I predict it will be a show that I wish I didn't have to miss!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#82136 2 years, 8 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:
Sundays's stream was sooo sweet.
I didn't realize til afterwards that y'all were chatting it up as the show was going on. I, like I'm pretty sure most of us, don't like talking at a show. But it looked cool to kinda be doing a play by play while listening from home Maybe we'll get lucky again tonight:side:

Hey there, RubyClaire! Yep, it's a regular gathering, about time you joined us! Even without a stream, there's still the set list from Twitter to follow, and even that's good for some discussion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#82137 2 years, 8 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I wont be looking at the setlist until after Albany, but I predict it will be a show that I wish I didn't have to miss!

I always say that about shows. I really wanna try to avoid setlists before going into a show and go in expecting anything
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by GreatestStoryEverTold.
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#82139 2 years, 8 months ago
GDTRFB, Trucking, suger mag/ sunshine, throwing stones,NFA, eyes, unbroken, candy man, uncle johns, friend of the devil, fire on the mountain..............just a few of my predictionssss...........hey haven't done william tell in a super long time and i hope they jam that soon........soon meaning the last five shows on the tour boyssss.....................
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#82141 2 years, 8 months ago
Am I the only person that never really thinks about what songs are gonna get played? I am always so happy that there's a show that I don't stop and think about what's gonna be in it.

I think it's really cool, tho, how some people have almost got it down to a science. I remember someone here predicted that Samson and Delilah encore, which totally blew me away( both that it was an encore and that someone guessed it)
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds