• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33512
More or less in line

Re: Set List Amherst, MA 11/6

#81052 2 years, 11 months ago
bluetrainsugaree wrote:
I don't mind that Cumberland never came to us in the respective counties, but I sure would love it as an opener in Amherst!


At this point, I'm hoping they save it for Syracuse.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31941
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List Amherst, MA 11/6

#81053 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm looking for that lost Scarlet from last night to start things off with a bang!
Straws
Junior Boarder
Posts:237

Re: Set List Amherst, MA 11/6

#81054 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Hi Straws, I like your shark avatar. Are you in Bermuda now? Sounds sunnier than here...


Yup - I am in Bermuda now, it's a cold night - about 68....
Ride in the whalebelly, Fade away in moonlight, Sink beneath the waters, To the coral sands below, Now is the time of returning.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31941
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List Amherst, MA 11/6

#81055 2 years, 11 months ago
Straws wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Hi Straws, I like your shark avatar. Are you in Bermuda now? Sounds sunnier than here...


Yup - I am in Bermuda now, it's a cold night - about 68....

Oh I'm so jealous! Between you and Island Head, who is in St. Croix, with reports like that it's going to
be a long winter around here!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31941
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List Amherst, MA 11/6

#81056 2 years, 11 months ago
First person to notice Zman is up and running, please holler!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Set List Amherst, MA 11/6

#81057 2 years, 11 months ago
i was away from my computer last night, but it looks like the show was superb. the band has come out of the gate strong for the first three shows and i expect it to continue tonight.

i'm making no song predictions... my pre-show calls usually end up being a list of what they won't play.
GKB
Senior Boarder
Posts:525
'Seems like i been here before"

Re: Set List Amherst, MA 11/6

#81059 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Straws wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Hi Straws, I like your shark avatar. Are you in Bermuda now? Sounds sunnier than here...


Yup - I am in Bermuda now, it's a cold night - about 68....

Oh I'm so jealous! Between you and Island Head, who is in St. Croix, with reports like that it's going to
be a long winter around here!!


no worries Sue, its 34 here, got the fire going and the couch warm. Feel better?!
"If you get confused just listen to the music play"
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33512
More or less in line

Re: Set List Amherst, MA 11/6

#81060 2 years, 11 months ago
48 here, and a very pretty evening.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Straws
Junior Boarder
Posts:237

Re: Set List Amherst, MA 11/6

#81061 2 years, 11 months ago
Houston - Do we have a problem? I am stating to get nervous.
Ride in the whalebelly, Fade away in moonlight, Sink beneath the waters, To the coral sands below, Now is the time of returning.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31941
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List Amherst, MA 11/6

#81062 2 years, 11 months ago
GKB wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Straws wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Hi Straws, I like your shark avatar. Are you in Bermuda now? Sounds sunnier than here...


Yup - I am in Bermuda now, it's a cold night - about 68....

Oh I'm so jealous! Between you and Island Head, who is in St. Croix, with reports like that it's going to
be a long winter around here!!


no worries Sue, its 34 here, got the fire going and the couch warm. Feel better?!

Thanks, GKB! Though I'm just thinking that between you mountain folks and the upstate New Yorkers, I probably won't be able to whine about my snowfall amounts and get much sympathy!
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds