• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4838
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80567 2 years, 10 months ago
They have to play big bad blues on nye, we have yet to her it live in nor cal. Love that song
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4838
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80568 2 years, 10 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
OK, Big Bad Blues, that's a nice choice!


i absolutely love this one JK can play the blues, also i heard people saying JK is louder and more confident/comfortable this tour so i am excited for this


I second that. The last two shows JK is turned up and more confident. I love it
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Cooper
Senior Boarder
Posts:515

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80569 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
OK, Big Bad Blues, that's a nice choice!


Sue,
Thats 1 for 1 for my predictions, and 1 for 2 for the stats. Overall thats 2 for 3....
Not bad for night 3.....
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Cooper.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4838
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80570 2 years, 10 months ago
You guys think will get tonight's show on gd radio tomorrow morning?????
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder
Posts:943

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80571 2 years, 10 months ago
23atwell wrote:
doin_that_rag wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
OK, Big Bad Blues, that's a nice choice!


i absolutely love this one JK can play the blues, also i heard people saying JK is louder and more confident/comfortable this tour so i am excited for this


I second that. The last two shows JK is turned up and more confident. I love it


That is awesome to hear, while i like bob being turned up where he is more audible sometimes his tone is rough and makes the soundboards sound bad but i am looking forward to see JK tear it up even more with bob and phil
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31717
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80572 2 years, 10 months ago
Cooper wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
OK, Big Bad Blues, that's a nice choice!


Sue,
Thats 1 for 1 for my predictions, and 1 for 2 for the stats. Overall thats 2 for 3....
Not bad for night 3.....

Not bad! I'm hoping that Scarlet>Fire and Reuben and Cerise you mentioned get played, even though I'll hate not hearing them!
Cooper
Senior Boarder
Posts:515

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80573 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Cooper wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
OK, Big Bad Blues, that's a nice choice!


Sue,
Thats 1 for 1 for my predictions, and 1 for 2 for the stats. Overall thats 2 for 3....
Not bad for night 3.....

Not bad! I'm hoping that Scarlet>Fire and Reuben and Cerise you mentioned get played, even though I'll hate not hearing them!


You will hear them again! What shows are you going too??
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31717
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80574 2 years, 10 months ago
23atwell wrote:
You guys think will get tonight's show on gd radio tomorrow morning?????

Maybe, but it was Zman's recording that was broadcast today, so it'll depend on how fast someone else can get it out there. We've really gone from real-time streams, photos and reporting to nothing but Twitter. Gasp, it's the dark ages!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31717
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80575 2 years, 10 months ago
Althea! That'll keep everyone moving.

If they don't play a Cumberland, I'm blaming WITS!
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33326
More or less in line

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80577 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Althea! That'll keep everyone moving.

If they don't play a Cumberland, I'm blaming WITS!


I'll second that. Motion carries.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds