• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

Re: Set List Wilkes-Barre, PA 11/5

#80470 2 years, 10 months ago
My boyfriend and I will be there dancing on the floor.. Resting in the hotel right now.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#80481 2 years, 10 months ago
Have a great time all you lucky folks that are going to be there! With any luck, we'll be listening in on the party!!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#80483 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks sunshinesue..tonight is going to be awesome great college football and setlist watching/listening

and in other news, sorry about the michigan loss sunshinesue
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#80487 2 years, 10 months ago
I bet they do Cumberland tonight. Dont forget ther is a cumberland county Penn. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow did I need this day off. I will be in Boston for the night hopefully I can catch a stream if I am home. Dinner at Rinos in East Boston. Then who knows. Solid first 2 nights thus far. Hopefully those in WB will catch another one. Tomorrow Amherst. Maybe tonight will be the blues and country set I have been hoping for
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by newyawker.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#80490 2 years, 10 months ago
newyawker wrote:
I bet they do Cumberland tonight. Dont forget ther is a cumberland county Penn. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow did I need this day off. I will be in Boston for the night hopefully I can catch a stream if I am home. Dinner at Rinos in East Boston. Then who knows. Solid first 2 nights thus far. Hopefully those in WB will catch another one. Tomorrow Amherst. Maybe tonight will be the blues and country set I have been hoping for
not only thatbut the coalmining history too ,i was thinking thesame thing might get a mine theme
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#80496 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm no good at guessing what they will play. But it sure is fun! I'm gonna go with...

Mighty Quinn...been singing it most of the day. And I don't remember listening to it. So that would be sweet if they played it. lol
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#80497 2 years, 10 months ago
I always like a Quinn! I'm thinking it's time for a second set Scarlet>Fire, and I'd really, really like a Mississippi Half Step.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#80498 2 years, 10 months ago
yes quinn would be very cool, but it would be so much cooler if they wait til thursday or friday pleaseeee save me a terrapin furthur (and sunshinesue one too for the midwest boarders), but in all seriousness (if thats possible for me to do) i'm looking forward to tonight i had to work the first two nights of tour, which despite my early claim of preferring east coast times...i was mistaken i miss the entire show while i'm at work haha
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#80502 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm out tonight again but you'll all be in my thoughts. Catch up when I get home. Cheers!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#80511 2 years, 10 months ago
Sue - you are the best! Here are the summary stat's for probables tonight....
It may not be last night - but it will be a GREAT show!!!! Have fun everyone listening, going, or just plain thinking about it!
(Most probable's 80% or higher only - these are not my predictions. They are real hard statistics)
Scarlet > Fire
Help>Slip>Franklins
Eyes of the World
Truckin
The Golden Road to Unlimited Devotion
Sugar Mag
Not Fade Away
One More Sat Night (of course)
Cumberland Blues
Dear Mr. Fantasy
New Speedway Boogie
Terrapin Suite
Going Down The Road Feeling Bad
Music Never Stopped
Bid U Goodnight
Mississippi 1/2 Step
Wharf Rat
Death Dont Have No Mercy

My prediction off the stats is Bobby doing his Big Bad Blues, JK with a Rubin and Cerise, Phil hitting a Celebration
Time to create page: 1.44 seconds