• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
pchulo58
Junior Boarder

nugs net binghamton show

#7450 3 years, 6 months ago
Does anyone know why the download has Sugaree in the wrong spot? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Let there be songs to fill the air.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: nugs net binghamton show

#7474 3 years, 6 months ago
That is strange. Does it download that way? Maybe it fit better the way they did it, but you should still be able
to rearrange it, so it's in the correct order.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pchulo58
GratefulDeadhead
Junior Boarder

#7558 3 years, 6 months ago
you should email nugs.net and inform them so that other people that buy the show dont have the same problem. that or leave a comment on the binghamton page on livedownloads.com / nugs.net
kfender
Gold Boarder

#7564 3 years, 6 months ago
I just renamed the Sugaree and the Bertha and all is well.I noticed it right off and had to make sure I tracked it right when i burned the discs for my friends.I'm sure all my friends who were there will be calling soon looking for their copy
gganter
Fresh Boarder

#7741 3 years, 6 months ago
The problem is that they misnamed the disk number and track (d2t6, I think, when it should be d1t7), so it queues up later in the order than it should. After I download I rename most of that stuff with a left click on "properties"--you can reset names, track numbers, album names, etc there before you load it into your iTunes or whatever. For example, they break up the show into first and second sets 2011/03/30 - Binghamton Set II. I click on all the tracks and call it "2011-03-30 - Binghamton" so it mirrors the naming pattern most people follow on the Internet Archive.
Sonny from Scranton
Fresh Boarder

#11566 3 years, 6 months ago
I would love a copy bro...I'll pay cash too..... If your serious, then let me know on here....Thanks brother.(~)}:}
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds