• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Setlist 10/04 Las Vegas NV

#68535 3 years ago
Chester wrote:
Are there any others?

no but you could always add them from somewhere else;)
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#68537 3 years ago
well i think i might have to invest in a subscription to sirius after tonight that was a pretty awesome experience
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#68538 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
if you hold the mouse over them it should tell you what they are

Even still, on some of them I still have trouble figuring out what they are. This is going to be great!

What do the sideways and upside down ones mean??

apparently upside down means silly
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#68539 3 years ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
well i think i might have to invest in a subscription to sirius after tonight that was a pretty awesome experience

It gets addictive, especially in the car. I have to ask: what's the paper on?
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#68540 3 years ago
Gnite everyone..what a long, strange night...sometimes the lights all shining and other times we just just have to get through that rough 1st set. peace, y'all
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, SunshineSue
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#68541 3 years ago
its an argumentative paper and i chose my topic on online music trading, obviously arguing for it, kinda put it off til the last minute cause i had another paper to do last night on a slave narrative
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#68542 3 years ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
its an argumentative paper and i chose my topic on online music trading, obviously arguing for it, kinda put it off til the last minute cause i had another paper to do last night on a slave narrative

Interesting. It's easy to miss writing papers when you don't actually have to do it any more!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#68543 3 years ago
its not too terrible i feel like all i am doing this semester is writing papers so its getting to be a little tedious haha but definitely could be a lot worse
Chester
More or less in line

#68544 3 years ago
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, PMoondancer , SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67, doin_that_rag
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#68562 3 years ago
Great show last night!!! I was listening on my iPad and there had seem to be a few minute delay from the real time. So I couldn't hang out on the board and risk ruining the surprise! But I sure had fun last night! Dancing, dreaming, singing! And I love these new smiles!

Also when Casey Jones came on I got real concerned for Bobby there for a second. But not just Bobby forgetting to sing, but the band did not seem in sync with each other. I was a little surprised to hear this. I only wish I could have seen the stage to know he was ok! But he did make up for it in the 2nd set. I love Viola sandwiches! With a Do it in the Road was real nice! Gosh I love when they go Weather Report before Let it Grow, thats how it should always BE! And can never go wrong with a Scarlet>Fire!

Only 4 more shows left. Let's hope Bobby does something in the TRI Studios to help past our October pass by quickly until November tour!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years ago by FurthurFlower67.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds