• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Tuesday Vegas Picks

#67753 2 years, 12 months ago
got to Vegas yesterday and so far it's a pretty mellow scene at the Hard Rock. i passed Phil by the lobby elevator last night, which was pretty cool.

the band surely did not hold back at Red Rocks, but there is still a lot to be played. i'm hoping for some of the following tonight in Vegas... Cream Puff War, Peggy-O, They Love Each Other, Midnight Hour, Gloria, Satisfaction, WRS, BIODTL , High Time, Candyman, Deep Ellem, Dark Hollow, Desolation Row, Stella Blue, Fool in the Rain, Big River, El Paso, Race is On... and the elusive Lazy Lightning.

as for possible repeats tonight... Estimated, Eyes, Stranger, Music, Casey Jones, Alligator, Hell in a Bucket, Cumberland.
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by .
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Tuesday Vegas Picks

#67755 2 years, 12 months ago
i'm hoping for a built to last and dupree's diamond blues

we got here last night too, paradise tower pm me for room # if you'd like to meet up or something..didn't see phil good for you...our RV issss parked directly behind their buses in the "do not enter" area
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#67756 2 years, 12 months ago
PM sent.
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#67759 2 years, 12 months ago
SiriusXM is giving me trouble. I used to have an account and now it wont let me get the free trial. Oh well i will have it figured out by game time!
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#67779 2 years, 12 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i'm hoping for a built to last and dupree's diamond blues

we got here last night too, paradise tower pm me for room # if you'd like to meet up or something..didn't see phil good for you...our RV issss parked directly behind their buses in the "do not enter" area

I also would love a duprees. It has been historically elusive in my 25 plus years of seeing the boys. I think we will hear

Estimated>Eyes

Picasso moon

Masterpiece

Touch of Grey

Midnight hour

Music Never stopped 1st set opener.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#67811 2 years, 12 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
SiriusXM is giving me trouble. I used to have an account and now it wont let me get the free trial. Oh well i will have it figured out by game time!

You can start another free trial but you need to use a different email address then the one you used before.

You have plenty of time, show does not start for 6 more hours.
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by Island Head.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#67819 2 years, 12 months ago
If I was there in Vegas I would love to hear a rockin Deal and Big Bad Blues. Big Bad Blues gets better and better each time I hear it! They are really working on perfecting that tune!

Sugaree I hope you getting it working by show time! Still lots of time to figure it out!

Enjoy the show tonight all!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#67832 2 years, 12 months ago
all great choices Taper so Bobs in the same hotel hmmm interesting
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#67844 2 years, 12 months ago
Sounds like Furthur will be doing interviews during tonight's intermission. I wish it didn't start so late (11 PM) is Vegas mountain or west coast time?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#67863 2 years, 12 months ago
Island Head wrote:
Sounds like Furthur will be doing interviews during tonight's intermission. I wish it didn't start so late (11 PM) is Vegas mountain or west coast time?

best coast time
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds