• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
dmuhlberg
Fresh Boarder

Re: Set List Sunday 10/2, Red Rocks- EARLY START!

#68976 2 years, 11 months ago
Even if Sunday was listed as a 5pm showtime, which i could have been mistaken about, my general complaint was about their long set breaks and short first sets. Also how its kind of ridiculous to pay 72 dollars (ticketmaster + fees) for each a la carte night at Red Rocks. I have the past countless years, but was just making a comment about punctuality from musicians I care for and love. Many bands that come through the amphitheater have package deals for more than one show. Phil and Bob have in the past as well.

Red Rocks is not a resort, and maybe you are a constantly paying patron of Red Rocks Park Amphitheatre, but I feel that its hard for the boys to top the pedestal of all of the fantastic shows I have seen them perform over the years. This year, personally felt like the sets were a little short and the set breaks were unreasonably long. Seen a bunch of Phil, Bob, and Furthur shows, and it just felt that way.

All the other shows on the tour looked bomb. I am also a saintly GD follower, on this night, this one specific thing bothered me. Never to offend phriend.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by dmuhlberg.
whatdah
Junior Boarder

Re: Set List Sunday 10/2, Red Rocks- EARLY START!

#69058 2 years, 11 months ago
whah whah whah.
you might want to check your watch a bit more closely and check the show start times.
Don't shake the tree if the fruit ain't ripe
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds