• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Setlist Red Rocks 10/1

#66821 2 years, 11 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
they're due for some more repeats tonight. my guess is another Help > Slip > Franklins. they might add a twist by doing something other than Franklins out of Slipknot. i also think we'll see a St. Stephen and the Eleven tonight. they're definitely due for a Samson, but that's more of a Sunday song (so we'll probably get it tomorrow).

as for new songs this tour, i'll forecast the following... TLEO, BIODTL, Miracle, Candyman, Peggy-O and Looks Like Rain. it's also been a while since they've done Picasso Moon (not my favorite, but it's due). i think they'll save the Morning Dew for tomorrow.

regarding total breakouts, i'm surprised that Furthur has never done Victim or the Crime (at least my search at setlist.com didn't come up with any shows where they did that song).

Id be shocked to see a help slip franklin's and the eleven tonight. All were played last year on Saturday night. We'll well well, you can never tell.........nice song selection tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub
Chester
More or less in line

#66823 2 years, 11 months ago
So glad you made it!!!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#66824 2 years, 11 months ago
some good songs so far, but it looks a little subdued. hard to tell without being there. i think they'll pick it up towards the end of the 1st set. i also think they'll come on strong in the 2nd.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#66825 2 years, 11 months ago
Gimme Some Lovin'... now that's takin' things up a notch!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#66828 2 years, 11 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:
they're due for some more repeats tonight. my guess is another Help > Slip > Franklins. they might add a twist by doing something other than Franklins out of Slipknot. i also think we'll see a St. Stephen and the Eleven tonight. they're definitely due for a Samson, but that's more of a Sunday song (so we'll probably get it tomorrow).

as for new songs this tour, i'll forecast the following... TLEO, BIODTL, Miracle, Candyman, Peggy-O and Looks Like Rain. it's also been a while since they've done Picasso Moon (not my favorite, but it's due). i think they'll save the Morning Dew for tomorrow.

regarding total breakouts, i'm surprised that Furthur has never done Victim or the Crime (at least my search at setlist.com didn't come up with any shows where they did that song).

Id be shocked to see a help slip franklin's and the eleven tonight. All were played last year on Saturday night. We'll well well, you can never tell.........nice song selection tonight.

how right you are. didn't check last year's set lists before posting my message. perhaps they'll do 'em again in Vegas. either way, thery're comin' around again real soon.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#66829 2 years, 11 months ago
Mexicali, Stagger Lee and Next Time make it a winner for me.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , neverstop66, mattgill
Chester
More or less in line

#66831 2 years, 11 months ago
Round and Round! This set is a rocker! Can't wait to hear it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#66832 2 years, 11 months ago
How long has it been since they've done Round and Round?
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#66834 2 years, 11 months ago
Right on! sweet set, interesting selections, cant wait for set 2!
Chester
More or less in line

#66835 2 years, 11 months ago
I think this may be set closer.
Time to create page: 2.95 seconds