• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

Re: 3/12/11 Best Buy NYC

#700 3 years, 4 months ago
with so much time, surely >OMSN
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#704 3 years, 4 months ago
PhilsFurthurDawg wrote:
Warlock wrote:
elevator(w/steve molitz)

Insane this looks great, must be such a great time

you said it, can't wait to see it for myself tomorrow !!
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#705 3 years, 4 months ago
One more sat night
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#706 3 years, 4 months ago
Double encore...SWEET! Looks like another rockin set. Can't wait for a first person review!
Skudebro
Junior Boarder

#711 3 years, 4 months ago
I was just thinking about how similar setlists are between NYC and San Francisco, specifically how they just played "We Love You" for the first time since the NYE breakout.

I was wondering if Furthur would ever pull out Elevator again, but thought that they probably wouldn't do it without Molitz.

Can't wait to take a listen to this one.

Thanks for sharing the setlists - we'll start to get the hang of this site.
PhilsFurthurDawg
Fresh Boarder

#728 3 years, 4 months ago
Skudebro wrote:
I was just thinking about how similar setlists are between NYC and San Francisco, specifically how they just played "We Love You" for the first time since the NYE breakout.

I was wondering if Furthur would ever pull out Elevator again, but thought that they probably wouldn't do it without Molitz.

Can't wait to take a listen to this one.

Thanks for sharing the setlists - we'll start to get the hang of this site.

That is a cool way to think about it. It is exciting they busted out elevator again and with a key player.
Fender96
Fresh Boarder

#741 3 years, 4 months ago
ALL I can say is what a show. I am so glad I didn't get rid of my tickets after Thursday's Nightmare. I was so close to saying Fuck the tour. It was the first night on a 12 show run. Being pushed up against the wall and illegally searched was mind blowing. I always heard stories like that on the news, especially the minorities. Unfortunately, since i never experienced it I could never fully understand it. I have to stand and fight this. It's not so much the penalties but the principals behind what happened. Thursday it was me, tomorrow it could be you. It's time to draw a line and say: ENOUGH ALREADY!! I have already been in contact with Amy Marion, the lawyer who posted last night. If there is anyone like me reading this contact her. She seems to be a real wonderful person who wants to help. Her resume very impressive. Like she said, if all of us organize to fight this, there is strength in numbers. We were targeted for one reason and one reason only, we are fans of the Gratful Dead!

I almost think PHIL reads the boards cause, when I asked him, in my post, to drop the Bomb's for all of us affected the first night, He went FURTHER!!!! Nah, there just the best band in the world and just don't fail. It's amazing how a Dead Show can change your whole attitude, I have picked up all the pieces and had a Grateful experience tonight. Looking forward to many more.

Peace to all of you and enjoy the shows,
Fender96
snorky
Fresh Boarder

#754 3 years, 4 months ago
INYR was AMAZING. Particle Dude brought it. It was a fun rockin' show. Russo was singing along with UJB, this band looks like they are having fun and that vibe keeps showing up in the music. Thanks Furthur!
Canyon Critter
Junior Boarder
Love is Real...Not Fade away....Golf Pro.

#756 3 years, 4 months ago
So to sum it up....as you will learn....

Best Buy (Lame) Theatre NYC 3/12/2011

Set I
Hell In a Bucket
Bertha
Friend of the Devil
Big River
Pride of Cucamonga
Till the Morning Comes
Here Comes the Sun>
Sunshine Daydream>
Supplication>
Sunshine Daydream>
Born Cross-Eyed

Cept where are the jam intros like ( > ) and the like...and who sang etc.......would be nice

and always add pictures if you have them.....

Set II

The Wheel
Magnolia Mountain
Mountains on the Moon
Uncle John's Band
Mountain Song
I Know You Rider
Stella Blue
The Elevator (HELL YEAH A PHIL AND FREINDS SONG LOVE IT)
Midnight Hour
E: Touch of Grey>
One More Saturday Night

That is the form you should put them in...no if ands or buts......just sayin'

Nice Setlist!!! Can't wait to hear em!

Love,
CC
~~~♥♥♥♥~~~♥♪♫♪♫☮♥ I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water ♥☮ ♫♪♫♪♥~~~♥♥♥♥~~~
But then again....I'd rather be a kind lovin' hippy and listen to the best music possible!
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by Canyon Critter.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#782 3 years, 4 months ago
great show !
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds