• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
toddyfurthur
Fresh Boarder

Fresh Meat Here...Or Boarder I Should Say..OPINION

#59793 3 years ago
Have not had a chance to catch up yet on the music but I heard the touch of grey and I am hoping the band has switched the singing format to just Dave singing it...Not being an asshole or a mean critic, I really just think it does not fit the song and sounds kinda bad, I hope they dont feel the need to make changes to all of the grateful dead songs just to make it seem different or out of thinking it is a disrespect to jerry...You know he would say GO FOR It MAN...I will take what i can get though hoping for that I was wrong again feeling or that I was right agin feeling too!...lol> My opinion is it's more disrespectful to hack up and rearrange a song like touch of grey.....Thank you and know this is not an insult just an opinion as I love the music very much...Peace

P.S BOB'S THE FRICKIN MAN!!!!!!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Fresh Meat Here...Or Boarder I Should Say..OPINION

#59931 3 years ago
toddyfurthur wrote:
Have not had a chance to catch up yet on the music but I heard the touch of grey and I am hoping the band has switched the singing format to just Dave singing it...Not being an asshole or a mean critic, I really just think it does not fit the song and sounds kinda bad, I hope they dont feel the need to make changes to all of the grateful dead songs just to make it seem different or out of thinking it is a disrespect to jerry...You know he would say GO FOR It MAN...I will take what i can get though hoping for that I was wrong again feeling or that I was right agin feeling too!...lol> My opinion is it's more disrespectful to hack up and rearrange a song like touch of grey.....Thank you and know this is not an insult just an opinion as I love the music very much...Peace

P.S BOB'S THE FRICKIN MAN!!!!!!!!!

who's dave? you talking about JK?? if so, i agree, i dislike that format, and they do it with some other songs like u.s. blues, ramble on rose, new speedway...sometimes it is cool, but a lot of times one of them messes it up, it is probably a burden having to remember to jut in every other line...i'd rather hear one of them sing lead on it..test out both and let the crowd roar decide
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#61306 3 years ago
Last Edit: 3 years ago by .
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#61489 3 years ago
ThIs is stupid
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#61501 3 years ago
i couldn't find the actual "dave's not here" clip from the Cheech and Chong movie.
Chester
More or less in line

#61512 3 years ago
Weird. But funny. Lol.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#61550 3 years ago
"No, I'M Dave, man!"
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#61690 3 years ago
these are the daves i know
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#63075 3 years ago
dave ?
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#63167 3 years ago
the highway terror wrote:
dave ?

or davy
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds