• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

Re: RCMH 3/27/11

#5887 3 years, 6 months ago
3 encores? or they played a 3 song encore?
vegeta_ban
Junior Boarder

#5889 3 years, 6 months ago
3 song encore, some talking in between
"There's a dragon with matches that's loose on the town - Takes a whole pail of water just to cool him down"
Robert Hunter

"Entropy is the most powerful force of nature"
Bob Weir 2010-02-15
Silly Girl
Fresh Boarder
LOVE ONE ANOTHER & LOVE YOURSELF! :) XOXO

#5891 3 years, 6 months ago
WOWEEE!!!!!

This is why one should never miss a Sunday show! I tried to score a ticket but nothing came about. Sucks they are so expensive these days...but alas, there is always summer!

Just heard "Attics" over cell phone from friend inside...can't wait to hear the whole show!

Hope everyone had a great time! xo
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#5892 3 years, 6 months ago
thought so. he has it listed as a triple encore which would be unheard of
Chester
More or less in line

#5895 3 years, 6 months ago
Looks like a very special show.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Jack Jones
Junior Boarder

Thanks for the RCMH 3/27/11 show!

#5898 3 years, 6 months ago
To the Band: Thank you very much!

Hope to enjoy it tomorrow at work
God Bless & Good Night,
Jack
... that one word is "why?"

Music alone may span that space between the finite and the infinite. Edgar Cayce Reading 3659-1
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
SoupVisuals
Fresh Boarder

#5904 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow! What a ridiculous show! furthur sounds amazing with guests, not that they don't always,... but damn that was some special Dead. The interlude during Ship of Fools led by Costello's vocals into Roses was perfect and the seque back into Ship by Campbell's fiddle was also perfect!
Greatnorthspecial
Junior Boarder

#5912 3 years, 6 months ago
What a treat tonights show was. To think I almost skipped tonight after the intense Owsley tribute last evening. Thank you Furthur for a special evening. Thank you EC, Larry Campbell, Diana Krall and TW for sitting in. I love EC and it was great to see him play with tonight. His energy is fantastic. Diana Krall and EC were great on Fever. Attics was incredible. The Roses sandwich with Ship of Fools was terrific. Jeff C highlights in Unbroken Chain. John laid back only to finish strong with the Morning Dew.

Thank you Joe Russo for giving a pair of drumsticks to the young boy siting next to me during the set break. He drummed his way through the entire second set and all three encores.
LDowling
Junior Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#5915 3 years, 6 months ago
Absolutely incredible show tonight... ~THANK YOU~ Can't begin to describe how special it was.
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Bud
Junior Boarder

#5928 3 years, 6 months ago
They tore that building down. Great show. Loved that Elvis Costello was sitting in. My only question and i don't know it maybe it was the doses. But Ship of Fools seemed like a weird song choice. Like he was singing to us.
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Bud.
2Bears
Fresh Boarder

#5930 3 years, 6 months ago
On the 1991 album Deadicated, Elvis Costello performed Ship of Fools. I don't think he was goofing on us.
Bud
Junior Boarder

#5935 3 years, 6 months ago
going back again the next morning and seeing it through different eyes. Your absolutely right. I was just tripping. That was hands down the best Ive been to yet. Triple encore. Attics? I was happy w my nosebleeds that,s for damn shore. Thank you Further for taking us exactly were we want to go. FURTHUR.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds