• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: 02/13/11 US Bank-Broomfield

#47462 3 years, 2 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:
kfender wrote:
how bad did the haters on the zone slam you for this glowing revierw?

it was so bad, it killed the thread, never a post since

So you mean to tell me you can't even give a postiive Furthur review over there?? I mean, Phil is in the band, do they not realize that? That's just crazy! I'm completely floored by this...

no you can...i do, some other folks do too...but you will RARELY see any "admin" or regulars in those discussions.....those type of posts tend to get ignored by a large chunk of people on there

phil is really the only one given much credit around there...very few people post about the other members in a positive way...i do...i don't mind being a minority there....it needs it

well yes sue believe it or not there are some strong anti furthur folks and anti furthur board folks
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
derek92
Junior Boarder

Re: 02/13/11 US Bank-Broomfield

#48600 3 years, 2 months ago
wlewis wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:
kfender wrote:
how bad did the haters on the zone slam you for this glowing revierw?

it was so bad, it killed the thread, never a post since

So you mean to tell me you can't even give a postiive Furthur review over there?? I mean, Phil is in the band, do they not realize that? That's just crazy! I'm completely floored by this...

no you can...i do, some other folks do too...but you will RARELY see any "admin" or regulars in those discussions.....those type of posts tend to get ignored by a large chunk of people on there

phil is really the only one given much credit around there...very few people post about the other members in a positive way...i do...i don't mind being a minority there....it needs it

well yes sue believe it or not there are some strong anti furthur folks and anti furthur board folks

that is bad news
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds