• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
GrayFolded
Junior Boarder
PhilDropsBombs

03/08/11 Oakdale-Wallingford, CT

#528 3 years, 5 months ago
LeshPhilingBassGreat
Ramblin_Joe
Junior Boarder

Re: 03/08/11 Oakdale-Wallingford, CT

#570 3 years, 5 months ago
So many Pigpen classics and one amazing crowd.
Jerri1031
Junior Boarder
"End up strikin' matches / To better see the dark"

#622 3 years, 5 months ago
god, this was such a fantastic evening! "He's Gone" absolutely crushed me -- I didn't know it was Pigpen's anniversary so all I could feel was heart-ache for Jerry since it was the first band I had seen since Jerry's departure. He's Gone was done so well - it was full of grace --- as was the entire show. Weir was so focused all night -- Phil was --- well, PHIL! ....and the new guy, JK, was enjoying himself -- it was really a pleasure to see him play all the tunes so respectfully while adding his own flavor.

The crowd was phenomenal! --- they absolutely loved singing all the old favorites with the band -- Half-Step, awesome Dark Hollow... and on and on it went ......

Thank you.
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

#1199 3 years, 5 months ago
This was a great night! The more I see of this band, the more it becomes my favorite post-Jerry way to hear this music...
OkieDokie
Junior Boarder

#1274 3 years, 5 months ago
This SHOW was KILLER!!!! I think tues nights are going to be FIRE on this RUN.....WE will SEE TOMORROW!!!! Phils Bday YEAHHHH!!!!
OkieDokie
Junior Boarder

#1276 3 years, 5 months ago
CT Crowds ROCK!!!! besides DMB HAHAHA
Deadphishie55
Junior Boarder

#2087 3 years, 5 months ago
This was a great show! Whole evening band was on from start to finish. Great mississippi opener, and the late second set flow of songs is fantastic. Was a real fun evening, can't wait till St. Patrick's day!
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#9970 3 years, 4 months ago
Great show. My first Dark Hollow and first Days Between. I went to this show with my wishlist in my pocket and on that wish list was Days Between....so when that came on I of course lost it. Nobody kill me but there didn't seem to be much of a build to Scarletfire....good scarlet don't get me wrong...just not much of a build up
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds