• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

Re: Eugene!

#61215 2 years, 7 months ago
I feel it too... Major Crunch. Have to plan sub plans for Friday and Monday. And my daily plans keep changing due to scheduling snafus and children's learning pace.

So Freaking Psyched...

Whooops... there's the bell!
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by SkiNose.
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#61556 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh man it is Tuesday night and it feels like thursday to me... fudge I cant wait for friday
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#61602 2 years, 7 months ago
NASA Satellite coming down. Can anyone say, "dark star crashes, pouring it's light into ashes?"
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#61612 2 years, 7 months ago
SkiNose wrote:
NASA Satellite coming down. Can anyone say, "dark star crashes, pouring it's light into ashes?"

...and we all know how much of a NASA fan Phil is.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#61615 2 years, 7 months ago

Ahh my stomach's growling but my head's been fed, I'm going down to Eugene to see the Grateful Dead! My stomach is more in knots then growling! So excited to get this started.....TODAY!!! See all you beautiful people soon!! Safe travels and love to all!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#61618 2 years, 7 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

Ahh my stomach's growling but my head's been fed, I'm going down to Eugene to see the Grateful Dead! My stomach is more in knots then growling! So excited to get this started.....TODAY!!! See all you beautiful people soon!! Safe travels and love to all!!!

now go get on that plane!
L/H Monkey Wrench
Junior Boarder

#61683 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh god. I can barely stand it...I just need it to be Friday morning already!
As Bill Grahm said: Not the best at what they do, just the only ones that do it.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#61740 2 years, 7 months ago
i'm hittin' the road tomorrow at 5 AM and should pull into Eugene around 3 PM. it'll be a beautiful and peaceful drive. just need to finish packing tonight and then get some shut eye.
Monkeyfoot
Junior Boarder

#61792 2 years, 7 months ago
Hitting Zappa Plays Zappa and Return To Forever in Davis tonight and then leaving for Eugene first thing in the morning myself. Safe travels everyone!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#61987 2 years, 7 months ago
well, it looks like rain is back in the weekend forecast. now it's showers on Sunday. krap. the weather predictions have been all over the place.
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds