• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: Eugene!

#60862 2 years, 7 months ago
Well folks thought I'd let ya know, I'm about to head out to Eug from Virginia, So no more posts from me till after tour most likely (~) }. Come and see me out there, I'll be the tall younger guy with the egypt 78 tie dye and long redish brown hair.

God bless you all out there, Be safe. Be good, BE SMART!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#60869 2 years, 7 months ago
Safe travels. Get psyched. Your gonna have fun
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#60892 2 years, 7 months ago
yes, Save travels to you Little Bear.....And everyone else heading West for the tour!! I'll be leaving Wednesday! can't wait!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#60909 2 years, 7 months ago
im stoked i only got a two hour drive to the shows from so oregon goin up to a friends farm on thurs to visit the rage time
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#60955 2 years, 7 months ago
Little Bear wrote:
Well folks thought I'd let ya know, I'm about to head out to Eug from Virginia, So no more posts from me till after tour most likely (~) }. Come and see me out there, I'll be the tall younger guy with the egypt 78 tie dye and long redish brown hair.

God bless you all out there, Be safe. Be good, BE SMART!

safe travels little bear. see ya on the footbridge befoer the show on Friday.
L/H Monkey Wrench
Junior Boarder

#60984 2 years, 7 months ago
gaaaaaahhh! I have 3 more HEAVY work days to go...then, early Friday morning...Truckin'! See yall soon! easy travels everyone!
As Bill Grahm said: Not the best at what they do, just the only ones that do it.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#60999 2 years, 7 months ago
L/H Monkey Wrench wrote:
gaaaaaahhh! I have 3 more HEAVY work days to go...then, early Friday morning...Truckin'! See yall soon! easy travels everyone!

two more work days for me. a lot to do between now and Thursday when i begin the journey to Eugene. laundry, housecleaning, packing and organizing, etc. the wait is pretty much over; as of the end of today's work day i'm in "road trip" mode. feels good!
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#61037 2 years, 7 months ago
headed down friday early am via amtrak, sock in a few Breakfast McBigGuy (nice fresh ketchup) sandwiches for the ride, hot coffee some Bailey's or Crown to go with, papers Hong Kong Times Pravda World Weekly Roundup etc, & crib board.....must make mental note to have porter-buddy put my 6 pack Rainier tallboys in the dining car cooler
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#61144 2 years, 7 months ago
Amtrack sounds like a good way to make it to Eugene. For me, it s an early lunch of hot wings and beer at Fire on the Mountain in Portland (Best wings on the west coast IMO) and then cookin' down I-5.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#61213 2 years, 7 months ago
L/H Monkey Wrench wrote:

Work like you don't need the money and time will fly by!! I've been working extra hard the past few days and the time has been moving faster than I thought.

Eugene will be here before we know it!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds