• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Fresh Boarder

Re: Eugene!

#57612 2 years, 11 months ago
Yee Ha Lazy Lightning Supplication come on Bobby let it shine let it shine, cant wait for Eugene!!!!
L/H Monkey Wrench
Junior Boarder

#57716 2 years, 11 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
SkiNose wrote:
We booked when the rumor first started circulating. Didn't want to take chances or have to drive. Plan on having an illegal smile.

ticket to the show... $50
pitcher of Rogue IPA... $16
illegal smile... $5
not having to drive... PRICELESS!

hmmmmmm....illegal smile? im down.
As Bill Grahm said: Not the best at what they do, just the only ones that do it.
L/H Monkey Wrench
Junior Boarder

#57838 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm staying in the Universitu Inn and Suites....super close to the foot bridge, BTW.
As Bill Grahm said: Not the best at what they do, just the only ones that do it.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#57952 2 years, 11 months ago
Be careful at the uni inn. Not so deadhead friendly. But they'll take your money.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#58302 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm staying out at Richardson. Not in town but this is my first time in Eugene. Seems like a nice place but a tiny bit of a drive.
All You Need
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#58423 2 years, 11 months ago
We are camping at Armitage County Park campground. About 4 miles from venue easy drive after the show basicly on the same road as the Cuthburt. Nice campground on the river and the host seemed cool. They allow tents and RVs. Check it out online Lanecounty.org/parks. We are in site 22
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
L/H Monkey Wrench
Junior Boarder

#58643 2 years, 11 months ago
SkiNose wrote:
Be careful at the uni inn. Not so deadhead friendly. But they'll take your money.

The only thin the room is for is a nap and a shower....I'm hoping that we will be able to alll hang out somewhere less dumpy than my place...

Have I mentioned that I'm stoked.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#58679 2 years, 11 months ago
EUGENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

In one week I'll be boarding the plane WEST!!! Woo!!!!! It's flight number 420
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#58844 2 years, 11 months ago
Roadtripper wrote:
We are camping at Armitage County Park campground. About 4 miles from venue easy drive after the show basicly on the same road as the Cuthburt. Nice campground on the river and the host seemed cool. They allow tents and RVs. Check it out online Lanecounty.org/parks. We are in site 22

Just checked out their site, That place looks beautiful. Can't wait to kick back there after shows!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#58945 2 years, 11 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
EUGENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

In one week I'll be boarding the plane WEST!!! Woo!!!!! It's flight number 420

oh, sweet flight #420. i haven't been on a road trip in years. been so spoiled by all the great music that's within an hour's drive (or less) for far too long. i'm really looking forward to the drive to Eugene, meeting new friends, enjoying some great music and experiencing new memories... thank you for a real good time!!!
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds