• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

Re: Eugene!

#54393 2 years, 7 months ago
I am soooo excited for the Eugene shows and the setting of the great northwest. Hoping to find many good meditation spots with all the wilderness there. Anyone have any nice spots for meditation and reflection that they can recomend??
Thanks kind friends
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#54396 2 years, 7 months ago
I will be in Thursday as well, hope to see yall there @ Rogue Ale...
L/H Monkey Wrench
Junior Boarder

#54512 2 years, 7 months ago
yup...
As Bill Grahm said: Not the best at what they do, just the only ones that do it.
L/H Monkey Wrench
Junior Boarder

#54796 2 years, 7 months ago
(gong to have to go all caps on this one)...OMG MY EUROPE 72 BOX SET CAME TODAY!!! 70DEG ON MY DECK, 3 GROWLERS OF IPA, (OTHER STUFF), AND THIS WONDERFUL GIFT OF THE BOYS (AND GIRL) IN TOP FORM. 72 DISKS OF PURE AWESOMNESS! THE COMPLETE GREATEST TOUR RUN BY ANY BAND FROM ANY TIME EVER...(phew..OK...I'm going to be alright)

As always, be well my Sisters and Brothers.
As Bill Grahm said: Not the best at what they do, just the only ones that do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#54811 2 years, 7 months ago
Sweet!!! That's sure gonna give you lots to listen to!!! Will you turn up the Pigpen tunes just a little louder for me? Thanks

And don't forget everyone.....EUGENE!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
L/H Monkey Wrench
Junior Boarder

#54823 2 years, 7 months ago
oh...yeah...right....EUGENE!
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#55057 2 years, 7 months ago
Sweetness! Enjoy!!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#55510 2 years, 7 months ago
L/H Monkey Wrench wrote:
OK. As I said in my original post, I was lucky enough to have seen my first GD show here (a long time ago). I think that most of the Cheap Hotels are on the other side of the river; this is where I am staying. The foot bridge that crosses the river south east of the venue is one of my favorite places on the campus. I spent many a summer evening water watching and socializing here… maps.google.com/maps?q=cuthbert+amphithe...000&t=h&z=16
Doors open at 5:30. So, how about meeting up on the bridge at 3:30 then heading over to the venue by 4:00?
I am hard to miss…I’m 6’2, glasses, I’ll be wearing my 22 year old pink and blue long sleeved Tie Die, a black boonie hat, and I’ll be standing right in the middle of the foot bridge. Off forum people call me Woody, cus, well…that’s my name.

Let me know what you all think.
I am so giddy right now, it’s just stupid.
Be well, my sisters and brothers. Travel safely. Hope to meet you all soon.

And thank you Phil and Bob and company for continuing making this all possible after almost 50 years. We are indeed all bound to cover just a little more ground.

Woody: I'll meet you on the footbridge on Friday at 3:30. I'll be the one shlepping all the taping equipment. These shows are gonna be tons of fun! See ya soon (17 days to go). ~trent
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by .
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#55539 2 years, 7 months ago
Yea...YAY 17 more days until three unforgettable nights of Furthur!!!

Cheesing hard right now )))))
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#55748 2 years, 7 months ago
Who's staying at Best Western New Oregon motel? Gonna be ranging!
Time to create page: 0.99 seconds