• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Eugene!

#61993 2 years, 11 months ago
Eugene is the coolest! Just got here today yesterday idk! im having the best time so far and the shows havent happened yet! Woohoo EUGENE! Now I must try for some sleep
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
SkiNose
Junior Boarder
Posts:238

Re: Eugene!

#61998 2 years, 11 months ago
50 percent chance of rain on Sunday. Just saying. It's Oregon.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
L/H Monkey Wrench
Junior Boarder
Posts:22

Re: Eugene!

#62006 2 years, 11 months ago
SkiNose wrote:
50 percent chance of rain on Sunday. Just saying. It's Oregon.


This means there is a 50% chance it won't rain...either way...EUGENE!!
As Bill Grahm said: Not the best at what they do, just the only ones that do it.
Robbie Cz
Fresh Boarder
Posts:13

Re: Eugene!

#62047 2 years, 11 months ago
New to the forum.
Just got into Eugene last night from Alaska. I saw a number of Grateful Dead shows from the mid 70's to the late 80's, saw Futhur at Red Rocks last year and going again this year to RR. Anyone up for a beer tonight in Eugene?

I have an extra ticket for Friday, Sat. and Sun. Eugene shows will sell for face.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Eugene!

#62055 2 years, 11 months ago
Robbie Cz wrote:
New to the forum.
Just got into Eugene last night from Alaska. I saw a number of Grateful Dead shows from the mid 70's to the late 80's, saw Futhur at Red Rocks last year and going again this year to RR. Anyone up for a beer tonight in Eugene?

I have an extra ticket for Friday, Sat. and Sun. Eugene shows will sell for face.


Dude read this whole thread a few of us are meeting up tonight at a brewery. The name and address is mentioned in ealier post. Im on my phone so its not easy for me to scroll back and provide info. Come on down tonite!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Eugene!

#62056 2 years, 11 months ago
O yea one more thing.... EUGENE!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
Robbie Cz
Fresh Boarder
Posts:13

Re: Eugene!

#62062 2 years, 11 months ago
Looks likes folks are meeting up at the Rogue. Sounds good to me. I'll be the grumpy old man at the bar with the curly black and gray hair.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Eugene!

#62150 2 years, 11 months ago
Robbie Cz wrote:
Looks likes folks are meeting up at the Rogue. Sounds good to me. I'll be the grumpy old man at the bar with the curly black and gray hair.


Hey Rob: I think we're at the same hotel. I see your Macbook on the shared Internet connection. I'll be at the Rogue between 6 and 7. check your PM.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by .
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Eugene!

#62151 2 years, 11 months ago
The Rogue Brewery is located at 844 Olive Street. I think the name out front may say Eugene City Brewery. anyway, the address is definitely correct. looking forward to meeting some of the forumites (is that a word?)
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by .
L/H Monkey Wrench
Junior Boarder
Posts:22

Re: Eugene!

#62156 2 years, 11 months ago
OK! I hve done all of the work things!! Now, I go home, drink some beers, listen to some Europe 72, pack and try to sleep. On the road by 0500 tomorrow. See you all soon! Can't wait to meet my new forum friends! Have a round for me!
As Bill Grahm said: Not the best at what they do, just the only ones that do it.
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds