• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Re: Eugene!

#50071 2 years, 8 months ago
Pics of Eugene look beautiful. Really want to get out there someday. Wish I had the means to hop on this run, really want to go to Montana and see them where they played back in 1974 that would be thrilling. All you heads enjoy the heck out of this run, I know they are gonna bring it hard . Plus this tour looks like a great deal of fun driving from venue to venue, must be really scenic out there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67, rockinbob
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#50271 2 years, 8 months ago
I don't think the smile on my face can get anymore bigger! I'm cheesing hard when I think about this trip...not so much the drive home though. My trip is 2000+ miles and 30 hours one way. The way up there I'll be full so many emotions the trip will fly by. The way home is gonna suck! Cause I won't want to come home or be stuck in a car for that long. But I'm defiantly going to buy all the shows afterwards so it will help I can't wait to see what Furthur brings us! And I'm most stoked about three nights! I've seen Furthur three nights in a row before but different cities. I'm already feeling the amazing energy!!! I don't know what to do with it guess just put some music on and dance )
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#50484 2 years, 8 months ago
dam ya lucky bastids.......i am trying to get my butt out there...........man o man what a killer little run............for flips sake.....
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#51606 2 years, 7 months ago
what are the camping/ car camping options around thsi venue?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#52143 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok! A month from today we will be at Saturdays show! I'm so stoked now!

The original plan was to drive. But turns out my buddy is able to fly and we just booked our plane tickets! Gives us a few extra days around town also!

EUGENE!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#52779 2 years, 7 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Ok! A month from today we will be at Saturdays show! I'm so stoked now!

The original plan was to drive. But turns out my buddy is able to fly and we just booked our plane tickets! Gives us a few extra days around town also!

EUGENE!!

aw man...the long distance drives and the open interstates are a huge part of the fun for me
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#53039 2 years, 7 months ago
It would be nice to drive. But we are crunched for time. If we had a few more days to drive out there it would be nice. But we decided instead of driving for a total of four days spend them in Eugene! Plus I'm trying to save some vacation time for hopefully a NYE date!
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#53467 2 years, 7 months ago
I cannot wait! These are the only furthur shows I am going to, all year! Our friends just offered to watch the kids, we've got a jacuzzi suite, tickets and the time off!! Wooot Wooot!!!
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#53574 2 years, 7 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
It would be nice to drive. But we are crunched for time. If we had a few more days to drive out there it would be nice. But we decided instead of driving for a total of four days spend them in Eugene! Plus I'm trying to save some vacation time for hopefully a NYE date!

i see i see, well the important thing is you will be there!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#53588 2 years, 7 months ago
So what IS the camping situation? First time going to eugene, Any tips?
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds