• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
formerly FLJen
Junior Boarder

Re: Best of Summer Tour?

#47740 3 years ago
I did Raleigh>Simpsonville>St. Augustine>Atlanta/Alpharetta.

Personal rankings: Simpsonville was best, then Atlanta, then Raleigh and St. Augustine last.
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#47853 3 years ago
I think everyone should leave everything at the door when you walk into your next show forget every other "version" of songs and you might find that you get lost in new "moments" . That right there is why i keep going and will continue to keep going .
I stiil can not belive I got a mission in the rain . Many people were complaining about it but i got so lost in it it still buzzing around my head.
See ya at the next one
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf, killwhyT
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#47856 3 years ago
I went to FOUR.. Second set of Raleigh was the absolute best ever.. EVER!!!!

Gimme sum lovin>viola>bertha>viola>next time u see me>viola>mtns of the moon>morning dew.

enc.. Jonny B Goode.

and who ever threw 24 hours of liquid on me in atlanta..

Karma will take care of your ass fool!!!! dick!

thought I couldn't handle it.. well I did.. and it sucked FOR Mother Fucking HOURS!!!!!

you stole my last show from me too.. I hope u suffer, that was mean, and un-called for.. I am a good soul, and I would never, ever do that to anyone...
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#47857 3 years ago
Revised setlist..

gimme some lovin>viola>bertha>viola>next time u see me>viola>cryptical>other one>cryptical>mtns of the moon>morning dew.

Enc.. Jonny B Goode.

I am still tired a week later from that crap that happened to me.. If I deserved that, I would have expected it.. I did not deserve that and you stole my last show and you broke my heart.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#47897 3 years ago
Dido Bethel was hot spac even better hey they are all good you got to be a pretty miserable human being not to enjoy any of these shows ....
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#47933 3 years ago
I did everything fro AGF to CMAC

If All Good was later in the tour, it may have been the hottest for me. the scene was great, setlist very very good. Each show had superior groove in its own right and can stand on their own. Excellent tour. Thank you Guys and Gal for a real good time.

Order for me

SPAC>PNC>AGF>CMAC>MANSFIELD>BETHEL>MANN>JONES>GOTV>
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#48021 3 years ago
ruby_claire wrote:
I'm just sticking my nose in to say I decided to give the CMAC show a listen cuz I was always so intrigued by the setlist. WHOA ~ the Smokestack Lightening > I Want You is out of this world, actually I can't even think of words to describe it. Must listen!

Gonna keep listening, just had to rave for one sec

i was just scrolling up on the thread and i happen to be listening to that show, the smokestack lightning right now, flawless transition into i want you, it really is killer, a great truckin before it as well, the set just delves into deeper psychadelia, really a nice 2nd set!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#48046 3 years ago
My personal favorites from the tour not only for setlist but that special quality to the venue would have to be the

North Carolina show because of the huge tree sculpture on the side of the building that rippled with the wind and blew all the tripsters minds all night. I can't tell you how many people caught me staring up into the side of building during Bertha and got a chuckle. (Even phil gave a shout out the thing!) The show started out kinda weird but by the end of the second set everyone's mind was blown because the setlists turned out spectaculart. The city was rocking dont know how you couldnt hear us through the whole damn city we were right in the middle of it. Best memory from show looking around and seeing led hulahoopers and dancers up in all the parking garages surrounding the venue rocking out. People sneeaking over the 4 foot fence to get into the show left and right, while passing over cases of beer nonetheless. Total fun in an unexpected place!

St. Augustine it was a show on the beach. Swimming and beach food, beach babes and rum runners!!! fun show awesome venue let a band setup in the parking lot for after show music and the lot scene was pretty damn chill from what i saw! floridians were super nice too. The weather was beautiful and the music PUMPING!!! JUST A LITTLE LIGHT breakout too!!! Love me some brent tunes

Bethel venue jsut for the moon that rose over the hill out back during the second set...huge, red and magical. Staying at Beaverwood farm after for the night was a hoot too!

Of course MAnsfield for the Mission in the Rain breakout, great great show preceding vibes.

Alpharetta, Loved the the Jerry first set trifecta closer and the second set kicked some booty for a tour closer!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#48047 3 years ago
ooooops I forgot all about the kickass Jones beach show!!! bully mind-bending psychedelia of a dark star !!
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#48048 3 years ago
simpsonville was a bunch of fan faves and was the most lack luster of the tour that I saw...only missed philly,allgood, and canan. not recommended when other shows out there had the same/similar tunes with better breakouts or orderings..
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds