• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
stricken
Gold Boarder

Re: BOYCOTT THE MANN IN PHILADELPHIA

#63639 3 years ago
Would hate to see the mann off the tour .
Last Edit: 3 years ago by stricken. Reason: not approiate
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

#66698 3 years ago
2010 shows at the mann where almost..shakedown was nuts the shows were top notch but this year it was a great show but i tried to get in mayb 15 mins before the show started yes i kno a lil late but it took me over 45mins to get in and it was hot as hell out everyone was pushing and fighting it was really bad i did have a blast at the show but there was a guy in the line the whole time a grow man starting a fight with my friend who is a girl it was so bad ppl deff were passing out i missed first 3 songs and my buddy got his bud takein off him, tanks were rageing but they take his ganja, fucked up place but it is a nice place and i would go bak and just go in mad early, live and learn....also food last year for a show was really tastie and healthy this year i had the worst burger that was cold and rubber like i ate 2 bites that i couldnt even sallow and tossed the rest i hate to waste food but that wasnt food so after the store tired to get some food in lot and of course the cops shut everyone down...bullshit
dirty_wook
Junior Boarder

#67380 3 years ago
IF I EVER GET DIAGNOSED WITH STAGE 4 CANCER I'M HEADED TO THE MANN WITH MY GAT AND TAKING HALF OF THOSE STEROID SECURITY MONKEYS TO HELL WITH ME!!
StSteven
Junior Boarder

#76326 2 years, 11 months ago
Just saw the thread....fucking reminded me of marlon or whatever his name was....found my light sabre of a laser at the mann this year.

I rocked that shit at bethel, spac and mansfield though Think obnoxious green laser that made a fucking thick ass beam!
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds