• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Kellix
Fresh Boarder

Re: Furthur - Verizon Wireless Amp 07/31/2011

#48246 2 years, 11 months ago
First time poster, I got to see the show at the Verizion amphitheatre and I thought it was awsome. I was so happy they did it there rather the Lakewood amphitheatre. Lakewood is bigger but its old and smells like urine. lol I saw the Dead 14 times in the Jerrys days, Ratdog and the other ones. But this new lineup was great. It really reminded me of the old days and the jamming was fantastic. Deal, Just like Tom Thumb Blues, I need a Miracle and US blues were great. I was hoping they would play Its all over now, or Bertha, or Black Throated Wind. It was a really fantastic show. I just wished they would have played 2 shows in Atlanta.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Furthur - Verizon Wireless Amp 07/31/2011

#48264 2 years, 11 months ago
Kellix wrote:
First time poster, I got to see the show at the Verizion amphitheatre and I thought it was awsome. I was so happy they did it there rather the Lakewood amphitheatre. Lakewood is bigger but its old and smells like urine. lol I saw the Dead 14 times in the Jerrys days, Ratdog and the other ones. But this new lineup was great. It really reminded me of the old days and the jamming was fantastic. Deal, Just like Tom Thumb Blues, I need a Miracle and US blues were great. I was hoping they would play Its all over now, or Bertha, or Black Throated Wind. It was a really fantastic show. I just wished they would have played 2 shows in Atlanta.

Welcome to the board! Two nights in Alpharetta would have been SWEET!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds