• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur - Verizon Wireless Amp 07/31/2011

#45944 3 years ago
Nice!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#45945 3 years ago
great show - I did miss the first set though

now its 2 days of Jerry on gdradio!
GKB
Senior Boarder
'Seems like i been here before"

#45946 3 years ago
CouchTour=Workingman Dead!! thanks for the ride, see ya'll out west!
"If you get confused just listen to the music play"
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#45947 3 years ago
AlpharettaSetlist.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#45949 3 years ago
so bummed just saw this post- man set list looks good - that's me - day late, dollar short! oh well guess it will be archives in the am!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#45950 3 years ago
You know, the other night when Neverstop said Jeff was better than Brent I wanted to reach through the screen and kick him. Real hard. Not so much anymore...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire, neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#45952 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
You know, the other night when Neverstop said Jeff was better than Brent I wanted to reach through the screen and kick him. Real hard. Not so much anymore...

If you saw that eyes jam that I saw you would have agreed. It was a thing of beauty. Saw brent do eyes jam many times but never saw him lose his mind like jeff did lol. Caused me to temporarily lose mine too. I was only speaking of the eyes jam by the way. I wouldn't speculate about the rest. All great players. Plus sometimes I shouldn't post while intoxicated after shows lmao.
saume3672
Junior Boarder

#45953 3 years ago
Summer 2011...the Abbey Road Tour

As always, I enjoyed it.

I hope to enjoy more soon.

Thanks Furthur!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#45954 3 years ago
He really is just incredible. I can't get over how blown away I am with this show, and what I've heard of this tour, even not actually being at any of them. I don't mean to sound silly, but are they turning into a truly phenomenal band or is it just me? I feel like what i've heard the past two weeks is just leaps and bounds better than what I was introduced to in 2009/2010. Certainly another world from past configurations. Just amazing!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ruby_claire
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#45955 3 years ago
Watch jeff play death don't have no mercy. Its almost religious. Also check out his organ play in St Aug last night in franklin's tower, especially the end. Great stuff. He's carrying on a great tradition and doing a super job putting his own signature and spin on some old tunes and refreshing change. Im a big fan for sure.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#45956 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
He really is just incredible. I can't get over how blown away I am with this show, and what I've heard of this tour, even not actually being at any of them. I don't mean to sound silly, but are they turning into a truly phenomenal band or is it just me? I feel like what i've heard the past two weeks is just leaps and bounds better than what I was introduced to in 2009/2010. Certainly another world from past configurations. Just amazing!!

You gotta get out to some shows. Its been just incredible lately. Jk has been tearing it up too. Bobs been on fire, and only Phil can do what Phil does.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Chester
More or less in line

#45958 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:

I completely understand. Jeff will never replace Brent. But Jeff's so good, it's scary. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.78 seconds