• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bethel Woods 7/16/11 Setlist

#51518 3 years ago
iT DEF WAS A ROCKING SHOW LOVED IT !!! museum was pretty hip too loots of cool janis stuff love her !!!!! god saw to making only one that is for sure .peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 3 years ago by alilfurther.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#51525 3 years ago
alilfurther wrote:
iT DEF WAS A ROCKING SHOW LOVED IT !!! museum was pretty hip too loots of cool janis stuff love her !!!!! god saw to making only one that is for sure .peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali or anyone:

How long did you spend in the museum? I was going to go but I thought I would be so anxious to get to the parking lot scene I would not enjoy myself.

PS - Your van will always remind me of Beaverwood Farm. I turned 20 friends and relatives onto the place last weekend, they are now hooked for life.
Angiefeedingfriendsbylake.JPG

July-Aug2011-BeaverwoodFarm055.jpg

~Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Ramblin_Joe
Junior Boarder

#53625 3 years ago
Awesome shots. Whevever I'm at Bethel Woods, I can't help but visualize how the site was for the original Woodstock Festival. You did a great job of capturing the right angles!

As for this show, it was pretty damn good across the board. Golden Road was kind of a buzzkill for me but I am definitely not complaining about this show at all.
sunchsongs
Fresh Boarder

#118712 2 years, 7 months ago
No, that was just Sunshine singing with JK
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds