• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

Re: Morning Dew Shoreline 2011-06-03

#35669 3 years, 4 months ago
I noted how lovely the Dew was at Shoreline at the time. It reminded me of my personal favorite Dew, SPAC June 18, 1983.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#35786 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes indeed JK does an amazing job there with Jerry watching. I went to both shows Lots of rainy fun!
Can not wait for Las Vegas in my town Vegas! Phil seems to like the sound onstage at the Hard Rock.
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#35944 3 years, 4 months ago
ablebaker wrote:
Yes indeed JK does an amazing job there with Jerry watching. I went to both shows Lots of rainy fun!
Can not wait for Las Vegas in my town Vegas! Phil seems to like the sound onstage at the Hard Rock.

Just got my tix for Vegas, had such a blast last year and The Maykers across the street with the after party...epic
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#35954 3 years, 4 months ago
Oohhhh yeah The Maykers after party. Didn't go but I remember the flyer with Jerry's Face on it?
We just went to Hard Rock tower room and put like 8 people up! Didn't want to drive home not even 4.6 miles Stayed there two nights. Don't know about this year, yet. Locals discount!!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#35975 3 years, 4 months ago
Think they're plannin one agian this year across the street at Rumor (same place), well thats the Rumor, i'll keep it posted when I hear more
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#36031 3 years, 4 months ago
Maybe we could do a forum meetup thing there.
Thanks for the info!!
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#36061 3 years, 4 months ago
As soon as the Maykers announce the specifics, including I believe a special room rate offer for Furthur fans, Im gonna book my room. If I remember correctly they played a pre and post show which means definitely enough time for a Forum meet up!
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#36459 3 years, 4 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
I cannot stop listening to Morning Dew from the Shoreline show on the 3rd! Being one of my all time favorite Dead tunes, I am starting to come to a realization that this might be on of the best post Jerry versions out there. Just curious if Im alone with this and If so I'd love to hear some of your suggestions for a kick ass Dew. I almost don't want to admit it but I started bawling like a lil school girl in the middle of the song (First time that ever happened, kinda freaked me out, dunno when the last time I cried was but damn if it didn't feel like a millioin bux) and by the end I was jumping up and down hoarsley screaming an hootin in JK's direction

ATL FOX THEATER 2011 was pretty good
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#36734 3 years, 3 months ago
i was listening to the 06/03 show on the way to the Jorma & David Bromberg gig last night, and the Dew is indeed splendid. a real sweet sequence of songs to end the 2nd with Dew tucked right in the middle. i've been listening to this show a lot lately.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds