• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Serfmunke
Fresh Boarder

What time has music started at The Tower?

#3382 3 years, 6 months ago
I know, annoying question but I am trying to squeeze in a soccer game at 6:30 and think I could get toTower by 8pm. Eat a cookie and get a beer, I'll be groovin' in no time! Thanks for a reply;p Muah!
Some people are bastard coated bastards with bastard fillin'.
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Serfmunke.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: What time has music started?

#3384 3 years, 6 months ago
8:00ish has been the start time on this tour a couple may have started a little later
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Serfmunke
Fresh Boarder

#3486 3 years, 6 months ago
Sweet, soccer then some jams, couldn't be better than that. Well, it could if the show was outside, if it was 78 degrees with a light breeze, and my baby girl could be with me in the way back of the lawn.
Some people are bastard coated bastards with bastard fillin'.
Russellshaw
Fresh Boarder

#4454 3 years, 6 months ago
has this been true for the tower shows? Have they actually started around 8 or earlier? I'm trying to figure out my travel plans....
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#4464 3 years, 6 months ago
well im not sure what shows everyone else has been at and when they walk in, but i like to be there before showtime (circumstances permitting..read on)...they've been going on between 7:45-7:50 for the most part...i had to leave after fri nights show for a funeral in upstate NY sat morning and after driving 100 mph arrived back in time at the venue at 7:54pm sat night and walked in and they were in the last jam of music never stopped..i'd say you arent gonna catch the opener showing up at 8

**this information is for the tower not other venues...showtimes are different at the different venues...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by wlewis. Reason: add information
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds