• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Prediction Game New Twist

#333552 3 months, 1 week ago
Chester, how about adding this new twist. Pick a couple of shows that are like in the middle and end of next leg. We put a prediction in and the points are worth like 10 of correct. So for instance, If we can pick Gilford NH now, and then the woods in TN, we get a shot at getting more points in the end. If I say brokedown is the final encore on the tour, and it is, its worth x amount of points.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Last Edit: 3 months, 1 week ago by newyawker.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder

Re: Prediction Game New Twist

#333580 3 months, 1 week ago
I get no comment about this? lolol
Typ0
Junior Boarder

#333585 3 months, 1 week ago
Point Tyer factor:

predict the last show opening and closing songs + the encore.
predict the color of Bob's shorts on the last night.
predict a breakout song on the tour--you can say none but then there can't be one.
predict the show when there will be Bob drama and how many songs he will be tuned out for -- you can say none but then there can't be any.

You MUST make all your predictions prior to the beginning of the tour.

If ALL your predictions are correct you are vaulted into a tie for the lead to be broken by the tiebreaker procedures.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#333614 3 months, 1 week ago
From my limited knowledge Bob has yet to start a show at the start time listed on a ticket. Red Rocks may be the only exception (mostly cause RD was the opening act). With that in mind the person who comes closest to predicting how late a show starts (using the minutes seconds format) should get extra points. Lets also do set break time predictions. If there is no set break then the person predicting the smallest time frame for a set break (time) wins. Predictions prior to the show would be appreciated and accepted tiebreaker procedures r 2 b invoked if its 2 close say who came closest.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder

#333649 3 months, 1 week ago
OK dicks, I was being serious!!!!!!!! hahahahah

If we predict the last show songs, they are worth 10 each!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Typ0
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#333657 3 months, 1 week ago
So u want 10 points for correctly predicting that Brokedown will be the last song played on tour while (all) I want is a chance to get some if Bob starts a show 53 minutes late and enjoys a 51 minute set break. Whats the issue? Why cant we all just get along.
Oh and thats Mr. Dick 2 U Sir!
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyawker
Chester
More or less in line

#333661 3 months, 1 week ago
Interesting ideas, all. But for me, I'm a traditionalist. I like the format the way it is. I would go along with reasonable changes,
if the majority were behind those changes. But Dave brings up some good points. Not sure if it would work.
The bonus points idea isn't bad.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Typ0
Junior Boarder

#333669 3 months, 1 week ago
maybe we can add in the number of arrests at each show and count of trips to Rock Med--visitations for any reason not people tripping. Or maybe the % of people tripping out of total visits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
newyawker
Platinum Boarder

#333670 3 months, 1 week ago
Chester wrote:
Interesting ideas, all. But for me, I'm a traditionalist. I like the format the way it is. I would go along with reasonable changes,
if the majority were behind those changes. But Dave brings up some good points. Not sure if it would work.
The bonus points idea isn't bad.

Here is my proposal Chester:

Pick the Gilford NH show and the Last show as the traditional method has the order. 1st> wild card>closer>>encore. these picks must be put in prior to the first show of the last leg. If the person picks correctly, you can score 10 points in the right position and 5 if not. Forget about the coin toss and other stuff. This will make it simple. Keep a seperate thread for these picks in order to keep track. He is the gamble though. If a person opts to do this, they forfeit picking the show the day its played. If I opt to predict Gilford, I cannot enter when you have the date of the show.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#333674 3 months, 1 week ago
I vote no changes.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds