• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

Furthur to headline Friday night at Lock'n

#323326 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Furthur to headline Friday night! Exclusive to the 2014 Lockn' Festival in Arrington, VA, Furthur will be playing their only set of 2014, featuring the original lineup! This lineup of Furthur features Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Jeff Chimenti, John Kadlecik, Jay Lane, and Joe Russo! This very special performance is in addition to the previously announced separate performances by Phil Lesh & Friends, and Bob Weir & RatDog. This Furthur performance will be the only planned collaboration between Bob and Phil in 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Cub, Strider1, DancingTurtle, pink11
Karl
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur to headline Friday night at Lock'n

#323375 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Can anyone explain the NEED for VIP tickets compared to GA? I figure camping area is closer, but is there a reserved area for the stage?
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#323470 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Last year they also had raised platforms off to each side by the soundboard, and an angular area up front off to the side of each stage. Both of these areas were only available to VIP ticket holders.
Takin' it in stride!
GratefulDeadhead
Junior Boarder

#323492 5 months, 3 weeks ago
i wonder why they havent put the announcement up on this page yet (not the forums but furthur.net)
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#323574 5 months, 3 weeks ago
hmmmm.....this leads me to wonder how ratdog and phil and friends are gonna fit into the mix.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#323635 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Over/Under on wait time to get through check in is starting at 4.5 hours on Thursday after 10 am.
Anyone else have any predictions?

-- smell every flower --
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#323653 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Zipster wrote:
Furthur to headline Friday night! Exclusive to the 2014 Lockn' Festival in Arrington, VA, Furthur will be playing their only set of 2014, featuring the original lineup! This lineup of Furthur features Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Jeff Chimenti, John Kadlecik, Jay Lane, and Joe Russo! This very special performance is in addition to the previously announced separate performances by Phil Lesh & Friends, and Bob Weir & RatDog. This Furthur performance will be the only planned collaboration between Bob and Phil in 2014

I'm confused. Here someone drops the bombshell, and I read all the following comments. No one yippeeess or hoorays or anything resembling a shriek just short of what you'd expect from someone who just won the lotto. Furthur have decided 2014 was not going to be the year of the hiatus and will break their silence.

And yet.....no one who comments........seems that......excited.
pink11
Platinum Boarder

#323656 5 months, 3 weeks ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Zipster wrote:

I'm confused. Here someone drops the bombshell, and I read all the following comments. No one yippeeess or hoorays or anything resembling a shriek just short of what you'd expect from someone who just won the lotto. Furthur have decided 2014 was not going to be the year of the hiatus and will break their silence.

Take THAT Hiatus!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin, Strider1
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#323707 5 months, 2 weeks ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Zipster wrote:

Well to be fair, i think most of us commented in the Lockn 2014 thread
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub, Strider1
Cub
Senior Boarder

#323711 5 months, 2 weeks ago
4 Day Rock Festival Line-Up just released. Click over to page two.

WOW 4 Nights, 2 stages, and more bands TBA

The audio/ video streams (I purchased from the band last Lock'n) made for an excellent concert experience. We were frettin' over the cost of these streams which quickly merged into a buy 1 get 3 shows for under $50 as that 1st show date approached.

It was very professional experience with someone behind the scenes playin' role of producer. Their job of making the audio merge with 5 different video cams while mixing all this from a location On The Stage. Now that's To Cool for School.

Come'on Labor Day weekend.
Cheers n Beers, cub
Last Edit: 5 months ago by Cub.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds