• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Gratefuljedi
Fresh Boarder

TRI June 7th 2011

#32294 3 years, 1 month ago
Dear Bobby and everyone who worked so hard to build this new place,
I really enjoyed the show. whatever technical glitches came up didn't bother me in the least I was just too grateful to have access to the music. I hope that in the near future there will be a show every night or at least often.
Peace is possible and it starts with me
Sandpiper
Fresh Boarder

Re: TRI June 7th 2011

#32317 3 years, 1 month ago
Wholeheartedly agree! The sound from that place is spectacular. Bobby's vocals especially were clear as a bell. This innovation may not replace live shows and touring, but it allows both the band and audience to save money and energy. Love the logo of the studio too. Really shows the beauty of the concept with simplicity. I had trouble logging in initially (could they really have predicted so many of us would be in for the experiment!??), missed the first few songs but with such an amazing and long set it felt like I missed nothing. We live in a time of great technological advancements yet can feel so entitled as to actually complain about lag and quality. We are shown something incredible and new and then instantly complain when it doesn't quite work as we hoped. We may well be in the age of entitlement.
Don't forget to live--go--communicate. Give yourself love and pour it into others.
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds