• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Bacon Rocks
Senior Boarder

Re: Phil & Friends Cap 4/2/14

#318697 3 months, 3 weeks ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Yeah, the Til the Morning Comes opener was sweet!! That song may well be at the top of my wanna-see list when Furthur gets back together.

I hear ya Sue!!! been chasing that song around forever!!! And last night was divine intervention on the set list for us.
Three of us flew up from NC just for the one show to party all night and be back at work by 10 am this morning(a 2 hour drive from charlotte). We had been joking for weeks about Till the morning comes we all fall down!! And not only that but i also had not caught a Don't Ease for over 20 years, and to get that as an encore in the same night really was about too much!!!! All night long coming home, Don"t Ease Me In!!! (and it's my signature tag line, as i travel with Miss Brown)

what a night!! still glowing.

and yes i did make it to work on time!!!!!

Rosemary. nuff said about that!!
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
Last Edit: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Bacon Rocks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Phil & Friends Cap 4/2/14

#318712 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Bacon Rocks wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Yeah, the Til the Morning Comes opener was sweet!! That song may well be at the top of my wanna-see list when Furthur gets back together.

I hear ya Sue!!! been chasing that song around forever!!! And last night was divine intervention on the set list for us.
Three of us flew up from NC just for the one show to party all night and be back at work by 10 am this morning(a 2 hour drive from charlotte). We had been joking for weeks about Till the morning comes we all fall down!! And not only that but i also had not caught a Don't Ease for over 20 years, and to get that as an encore in the same night really was about too much!!!! All night long coming home, Don"t Ease Me In!!! (and it's my signature tag line, as i travel with Miss Brown)

what a night!! still glowing.

and yes i did make it to work on time!!!!!

Rosemary. nuff said about that!!

What a perfect birthday show!! I'm so glad you got such a great show and big fun last night, BR!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bacon Rocks
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds