• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

Re: Set List Nashville 3-15

#316695 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow this show had to be one of my favorites!!!! Well nothing is gonna compare to my hometown show with the horns. But this set list was amazing!!!! The UJB was so holy! The energy coming off the stage was incredible! The Cassidy jamming was sooo hot! Kimock broke a guitar string in the middle of jamming. They brought another guitar out and he picked up like nothing had happened! He was rocking it! So freaking lucky to get a West LA! I\'ve been wanting one live for so long! And Bobby delivered! It was so hot and sexy! Woo!!!

And to be honest I\'m speechless about the 2nd set! It was all just so freaking good!!!!!! The psychedelic country twang was such a nice layer to the sound. Stella Blue had my jaw on the ground! It was all so amazing!

The Ryman was such a cool place to see a show. Absolutely no check upon entry. VERY SURPRISED! One complaint I have is there is no dancing room in between the pews. And I wanted to get up and start dancing on the pews but no one else was. I figured they may shun me if I did.... LOL

Thank you Bobby, Ratdog, and FFF for an unforgettable time!!!!
Fly on these wings of love!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, dr bakes, Strider1
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#316703 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Waaaaaa it seems like every other post I make it duplicates today!!!!!!

I wanted to add that this is the show for Jeff fans! Bobby let him solo quite a few times. I loved every minute of it!!!
Fly on these wings of love!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#316727 7 months, 2 weeks ago
THAT is the one draw back to the Ryman.
IF YOU MUST DANCE, and i must sometimes, the back of the balcony is always full of dancin room and dancers.

but on the floor, between those wooden pews, aint much room for twirlin.

but the bronze life size statue of Minny Pearl, makes up for it.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds