• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: SETLIST: Ratdog Knoxville 3/14/14

#316620 5 months, 2 weeks ago
\"Denver wrote:
Thats terrible! I have attended a few head count events and all of their employees have been extremely gracious, helpful and overall wonderful hosts. ((((Jane))))

Dear Friends,

As some of you may have heard, Jane Henderson, HeadCount’s Director of Artist Relations, was among those seriously injured in the incident at SXSW last week.

The good news is that despite 3 broken vertebrae, Jane has been released from the hospital. While her recovery will be long and difficult, we feel blessed that there was no damage to her spinal cord and she will eventually recover fully.

Her spirits — and ours — have been lifted by the incredible outpouring of support from our friends and partners. Our board member Bob Weir even dedicated “Queen Jane Approximately” to Jane at a RatDog concert Friday night. And, one of our volunteers set up a fund for Jane’s recovery that’s already near half its goal.

If you would like to make a contribution to Jane’s recovery fund, or show your support by sharing it on social media, just visit the link below:

bit.ly/1lF7EcE

Or, please cut and paste that link and include it in an original Facebook post or tweet. (If you prefer to re-tweet just click here).

Many of you have been on emails with Jane or worked with her directly. If you’ve had the chance to meet her in person, you know she is a powerhouse young professional whose sincerity, dedication and sense of humor come across in every interaction

We greatly appreciate the support, and Jane does too!

Best,

Andy Bernstein
Executive Director
HeadCount.org
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, dr bakes
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds