• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

Re: Ratdog Setlist: Atlanta 3/16/14

#316553 4 months, 1 week ago
Thanks to you all for streaming, driving, and sharing. Hope to "see" you sooner than later... How many months before the next tour?? Maybe we'll get get lucky with a Weir Here or a steady stream of TXR.
Best, ML
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , SunshineSue, Bfowl420
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#316555 4 months, 1 week ago
Good night all!
Looking forward to some West Coast Bobby action

Love,
Paige
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, SunshineSue, Molly Leigh, pink11, Bfowl420
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#316557 4 months, 1 week ago
WOW! Freaking awesome!!!! Glad you all enjoyed it, i am more than glad to payback some of the many streams we have enjoyed! Great show, really changed my mind about the Dog
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, PMoondancer , SunshineSue, Jasper, rippleish20, Molly Leigh, pink11, Bfowl420
Bfowl420
Fresh Boarder

#316569 4 months, 1 week ago
Thanks Streamers. Darn computer blew up. Missed playing along the Fantasy game last few shows. Hard for Me to do on phone. So tiny. I'm in the east caring for my Dad with Dementia. Hard to get much at all but especially for a whole night to a show. Such a huge act of kindness to be able to "be" there for the shows and get some mental peace after long day. My buddy from San Fran was in DC and took Me to the Lincoln Theater shows. His Sister is nurse and sat with my Dad. Bobby seemed excited and enjoying Himself. What a great tour!! Peace All
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly Leigh
wryan6847
Senior Boarder

#316577 4 months, 1 week ago
Shout out to all the streamers/tapers. Thank you all sooo much. My work schedule doesn't allow me to always catch these shows live, but because of all of you - the replays and the show downloads from etree - I am always a part of the couch tour. May be a day late or so but its stilling a blessing to be included. So thank you thankyou for all you guys and gals do.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#316580 4 months, 1 week ago
this tour has been a LOT of fun! and two AMAZING shows I was blessed to attend. Thank you all for being able to join the ride here's to summer and fall Dog!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly Leigh, Emvibe67
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#316582 4 months, 1 week ago
Wow missed the stream last night. But gotta say thanks to Sugaree1 for streaming!!! Gotta appreciate the FFF love!

Just looking at the set list from this show looks like a way to close a tour! Holy moly! Can't wait to here it
Fly on these wings of love!
Last Edit: 4 months, 1 week ago by Emvibe67.
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#316594 4 months ago
Where is the Franklins, was it on the list?
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#316600 4 months ago
dr bakes wrote:
Where is the Franklins, was it on the list?

Maybe that's how the next tour will start.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly Leigh
Time to create page: 2.27 seconds