• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: SETLIST: Ratdog Knoxville 3/14/14

#315658 6 months, 1 week ago
Warlock wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Hey Warlock! You should've taken me up on that Beacon ticket. The show was fantastic.

I was just going to ask you how the show was...

It was really strong. Lots of classic ABB material. Gregg was in superb voice, the band was augmented by the Juke Horns (as in Southside Johnny and...) and Warren was on fire. Quite probably the show highlight was his version of the Hendrix tune 1983 (from Electric Ladyland) that melted into Mountain Jam then back into 1983 then back into Mountain Jam. Totally psychedelic!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Molly Leigh
Senior Boarder
I'm goin' go for it for sure

#315660 6 months, 1 week ago
A very very late hello- time zine malfunction plus a night of multi tasking and a very early start this morning. Thank you to njt1rider, Patch, and all of you great folks. I appreciate this community very much even tho I am a bit shy. Going to bed so I can be more alert tomorrow. See you then.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, patchmyfurthur, Kevman
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#315662 6 months, 1 week ago
have a great night all ! see you tomorrow !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, Molly Leigh
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#315664 6 months, 1 week ago
Equinox wrote:
Warlock wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Hey Warlock! You should've taken me up on that Beacon ticket. The show was fantastic.

It was really strong. Lots of classic ABB material. Gregg was in superb voice, the band was augmented by the Juke Horns (as in Southside Johnny and...) and Warren was on fire. Quite probably the show highlight was his version of the Hendrix tune 1983 (from Electric Ladyland) that melted into Mountain Jam then back into 1983 then back into Mountain Jam. Totally psychedelic!

I knew they'd be great.I would have loved to have been there but in the long run it was better i didn't go.
Chester
More or less in line

#315666 6 months, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for all the streams njt1rider! And thanks again for the setlist Patch!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patchmyfurthur
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#315669 6 months, 1 week ago
Warlock wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Warlock wrote:
Equinox wrote:

I knew they'd be great.I would have loved to have been there but in the long run it was better i didn't go.

Well it wasn't a perfect night. The train back to Philly was supposed to leave at 3 am. I'm getting ready to board when they announce that the train's been delayed indefinitely. A bunch of lines down in Newark. I didn't get home till 7 am. It was still well worth the trip.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#315672 6 months, 1 week ago
Hope you guys got all that. Seems like tge battery died as I was pulling it out of my pocket. See yall tomorrow
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#315710 6 months, 1 week ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Didn't Patch call this on the Road Again??

I feel like I have...but don't remember where. Big Iron and Dark Star tomorrow though!
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#315713 6 months, 1 week ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Thanks for driving tonight, Patch, have a great time tomorrow night!

Have a good night, folks! See you tomorrow.

thank you! I'm so freakin excited!!!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds